Who are the thread killers

Options

Replies

• Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The Jeffrey Dahmer of threads right here.

Do you also eat the threads after you kill them?

Only if they're paleo.

The kind of disturbed behaviour I would expect from a person from Ogdensburg.

Zero Burgers are a special breed. :tongue:

The town sounded familiar. I was stationed at Fort Drum for 4 years when I was in the Army and did a lot of partying at Potsdam. Met my wife there actually.

McDuff's, Maxfields, or Backstreets?
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Um. Six right now. I think I am the thread killer.

However, some of the ones I have killed are my own. You have to be able to do it on multiple days for it to count.

That's good by me. I'd really kinda rather not be the thread killer.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I haven't killed any recently, but I've definitely killed my fair share.

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

Hahahaha. This made lol so hard, I feel the same way, too funny. I go back to see what responses I get or who quoted my genius, and it's just either killed the thread or people just ignore and move on. Haha.

I make a third to this scenario! :laugh:
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The Jeffrey Dahmer of threads right here.

Do you also eat the threads after you kill them?

Only if they're paleo.

The kind of disturbed behaviour I would expect from a person from Ogdensburg.

Zero Burgers are a special breed. :tongue:

The town sounded familiar. I was stationed at Fort Drum for 4 years when I was in the Army and did a lot of partying at Potsdam. Met my wife there actually.

McDuff's, Maxfields, or Backstreets?

I met her in the dorms actually, but I do have a funny story about Backstreets.

I went there with a friend of mine, a girl, who was 19 years old, but she had a fake ID, I think they used to call it "chalking" them back in 1992, and the dude let her in, but then he didn't let me in because I was wearing civilian clothes in my military ID. I had a valid drivers license in my wallet but I was just pissed at the guy for being stupid and I ended up getting kicked out even though I had a two valid IDs, and my friend was in there hanging out with the fake ID.

It was cool though, she came out in a show of solidarity.
  • fast_eddie_72
    Options

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

Hahahaha. This made lol so hard, I feel the same way, too funny. I go back to see what responses I get or who quoted my genius, and it's just either killed the thread or people just ignore and move on. Haha.

Sorry, did you say something?
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've got multiple kills. It's all about timing...

I'll come back and kill this one later. :-p
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    One poster to rule them all, one poster to end them, one poster to kill them all, and on the internet, silence them.
    I kill them all :sad:

*snort laugh*

Love this.

I'm currently responsible for the untimely deaths of three threads. May they rest in peace.
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options

Not to hijack the thread, but what kind of car is that in your weight loss ticker?

Sorry, did you say something?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Who? Me???

2ia7d4l.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think whoever kills this thread should be deemed the King of the Thread Killers.

or queen?
  • fast_eddie_72
    Options
    Yeah I think whoever kills this thread should be deemed the King of the Thread Killers.

or queen?

Did you just call me gay?
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Don't let my extreme feminist daugher see that very sexist post I made, it'll be on then.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! I'm surprised I haven't killed any of the last 25... usually I am a mass murderer of threads....

BTW, love the av OP.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

or queen?

Did you just call me gay?

I made no reference to your sexuality. I made a reference to the potential gender of the thread killer.
  • k8blujay2
    Options

I think I found my forum soul mate... because that is how I feel. :laugh: :drinker:
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

I think I found my forum soul mate... because that is how I feel. :laugh: :drinker:

There is a certain irony that the comment about being the person being ignored has been the most popular comment in the thread.
  • k8blujay2
    Options

There is a certain irony that the comment about being the person being ignored has been the most popular comment in the thread.

I do love irony. ;)