Who are the thread killers

Options

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I haven't killed any recently, but I've definitely killed my fair share.

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

I think I found my forum soul mate... because that is how I feel. :laugh: :drinker:

There is a certain irony that the comment about being the person being ignored has been the most popular comment in the thread.

I do love irony. ;)

Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

Yeah, I really do think.......
    It's like rain on your wedding day...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

I think I found my forum soul mate... because that is how I feel. :laugh: :drinker:

There is a certain irony that the comment about being the person being ignored has been the most popular comment in the thread.

I do love irony. ;)

A little too ironic.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Most of the things in Alanis's song weren't at all ironic, but that song sure was catchy.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Most of the things in Alanis's song weren't at all ironic, but that song sure was catchy.

The irony is a song about irony where the references really weren't the least bit ironic.

*she said with a sardonic smile*
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options

I do love irony. ;)

A little too ironic.

Its like Raaaaain on your wedding day!
    It's a free ride when you've already paid...
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

The irony is a song about irony where the references really weren't the least bit ironic.

*she said with a sardonic smile*

I am going to think on that for a bit and get back to you lol.
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic once... I got 1 reply and when I replied to the reply..... YUP, I killed it!!!! My ego cant take too much rejection, so I stayed out of the forums for a while.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Do you have to go and kill my puppies? Whenever anyone says something is ironic, That song starts in my head.

That sounds like a bad problem.
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think whoever kills this thread should be deemed the King of the Thread Killers.

or queen?

Did you just call me gay?

I made no reference to your sexuality. I made a reference to the potential gender of the thread killer.

Yeah that was... er.... sometimes gay men are called... Freddy Mercury had a band...

Never mind.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Think I got like 3-4. A-am I a bad person?
  • mccindy72
    Options

Do you have to go and kill my puppies? Whenever anyone says something is ironic, That song starts in my head.

How about "you oughta know"?
    that's a nice bitter song.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

That was a cool song until the world found out it was about Dave Coulier.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Yeah, I think about the goofy guy on Full House when I hear that cause she wrote that about him. Cool song though.

So funny we made almost exactly the same comment word for word.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Dude was the mullet king.