reached my goal (pics included)

Options
I joined this website in August of this year and now just 4 months later.. I reached my goal weight (one pound under actually)!! So now I weigh 124 pounds. My starting weight was 148!

here is my before and after shot..
Picture1-1.png

and here is my front and back from today..
Picture1-2.png

as you can see, my arms are still a little hefty and i have a tiny tummy pooch. so my question is... do I shoot to lose a little more? I obviously need to incorporate more weights to tone up nicely.. but do I keep on trying to lose in addition?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    no way, your tummy looks fantastic!!! you have amazing curves. If you want to tone up a little more maybe do something like hip hop abs to define your abs more or do weights for your arms? I think you look freaking fantastic though!!! I can't see a place you need to change at all. Great job, you look fabulous.
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look AMAZING!! I do not think you need to lose more - but that may be bc you are so small in my eyes! I think you should decide if you are happy where you are - do you feel good? Can I ask how tall you are? I am having trouble setting a goal weight. I have one in my mind - but not sure if it is realistic???
    Great job!! Congrats!
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look amazing!
  • amstein18
    Options
    thank you all. and i will definitely look into hip hop abs!

i am just under 5'3" :)
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    hubba bubba :flowerforyou:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    as you can see, my arms are still a little hefty and i have a tiny tummy pooch. so my question is... do I shoot to lose a little more? I obviously need to incorporate more weights to tone up nicely.. but do I keep on trying to lose in addition?

Do what you want to do to look how you want to look, but you look AMAZING girl! If I were you, I would aim to tone up and leave the little bit of meat alone. Your curves are beautiful.
  • fitlesley
    fitlesley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so inspired by your success! A few upper arm exercises and YOU ARE A SUPER MODEL! Thanks for sharing.
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    Awesome job!

I suggest doing some overall weight training. Muscle burns fat and increases your resting metabolism. Also, you'll get better results with full body lifting instead of trying to focus on a specific area. You probably won't lose much weight, but you'll be more cut and defined. I suggest checking out the book The New Rules of Lifting for Women.
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    Great job girl! You look fantastic for sure!!!! I started this site in August myself but as the winter crept in..so did laziness. But im finding my way again and seeing your post is def more motivation :) I think you look great and if anything...dont worry about your numbers..just continue to stay active and eat healthy as your lifestyle. I hear Hip Hop Abs is fun but I have Insanity and Love it! Great job on all your hard work!!!
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options

Do what you want to do to look how you want to look, but you look AMAZING girl! If I were you, I would aim to tone up and leave the little bit of meat alone. Your curves are beautiful.

I 2nd her opinion :) Curves are where its at :happy:
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! :D
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great actually...it doesn't hurt to do alil to tone if you feel that's what you need to do but honestly you look great!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Amazinggg job!!! You look great
  • amstein18
    Options
    thank you for your support everyone... i will take into consideration all of your advice! the mfp community is one of the main reasons for my success so i can't thank you all enough!
  • lstrachan
    lstrachan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Continue to stay on your path of success!! You look great and it sounds like you FEEL even better!! :flowerforyou:
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    You look AMAZING! WOW!!!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You definently got the bikini body!! Great job. 124 is my goal too, so I can look great in a bikini as well.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Girl....you look smokin hot...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!