Over 300 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sarah,
    I would love to be your friend and offer you whatever support I can. I have lost 96 pounds since Feb. of this year and still have another 50 to go. You are on the right site! Put it to good use and reach out whenever you need help, advice or support. I have made some great friends and I credit this webiste with much of my success.
    YOU CAN DO THIS!]
    MOLLY
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello there Sarah! My I would love to be your friend!
    I've lost over 100 pounds and am embarking on my second 100 pounds to lose. We are here to support you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Warm regards,
    Fabulocity
  • orting514
    Options
    Welcome to the group
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    Just saw your post today, and wish you every success on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)

welcome - like everyone else i'm saying- this is the perfect place- you don't need to look any further- since i have found this site i have not gone anywhere else- no need to - everything is here- friends, support, tips, research, experience.. simply- everything :)and the best part- that surprised me - it's free :) Most other places are kind of " dead " and you have to wait for days to get a reply- not here- as soon as you post- someone is answering- i love MFP people :)

Here's a tip.
    If i tell myself i have a 100 lbs to lose- i get overwhelmed. But if i say- i only need to lose 1 lbs and than repeat that a 100 times- somehow it sounds more menagable-
    that applies to 10 lbs, 100 and even 300 - one pound at a time - it can only get better from here

wish you best of luck, stay in touch - and let's support each other :)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I love this place, its addictive, but it works.
    I don't have as much to lose as you I have 50-70 to lose but wanted to wish you luck.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Here's a tip.
    If i tell myself i have a 100 lbs to lose- i get overwhelmed. But if i say- i only need to lose 1 lbs and than repeat that a 100 times- somehow it sounds more menagable-
    that applies to 10 lbs, 100 and even 300 - one pound at a time - it can only get better from here

wish you best of luck, stay in touch - and let's support each other :)

LIKE!!
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are gonna get where you want to be. Just take one day at a time, one step at a time. Let's do it! Blessings
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Welcome!!! It will be a long road but you will have a lot of support here! :)
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have found a great place to accomplish your goal. It won't always be easy, but you can always count on someone here willing to encourage and cheer you on. We're glad you have decided to join us!
  • Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this fabulous website. It is a great place for support and so easy to use. good luck on your life change! :)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say welcome to MFP, it is a great site with many very super supportive people! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!

It really is a supportive all in one place to be. Keep working on the lifetime change. You are not alone here at all!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm SO excited to see you on here! Congratulations on finding a wonderful site and resource. MFP has loads of supportive people on it and tons of tools that will help you along the way. I wish you all the success and dedication necessary to complete your journey. :)
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control! You WILL do GREAT! You have everything you need to succeed! And we are all here to help encourage you along the way!!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hi, I just started a group called "Can you lose 50+ lbs by July? CHALLENGE!!!" You are more then welcome to join. we start weigh in on Saturday Jan 1st.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site your going to love it here!! Warning though it is very addicting I find myself checking on it while I'm at work sometimes lol I wish you great success!!!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you nothing but the best on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah, I saw your thread. I wanted to say welcome to MFP and you have made a good choice to join us on this journey. We are here for you and whatever you need we are here for you. Good luck and God bless
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Just wanted to say welcome! You've taken the first step... and it's a great one. This site is a lifesaver! I have been where you are, needing to lose over 300 pounds. Just remember to take it one day at a time... be patient with yourself and remember this is a lifestyle change... NOT a diet! Diets don't work! :D