1 year MFP - 39.7 kg (~87.5 lbs) lost (pics)

Options

Replies

• Mau_Hutch
    Mau_Hutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Congratulations and good luck on finding the finish line. Even if you stopped here, you look awesome. But i know what it feels like to want to finish....
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awwww, Thank You so much again everyone!!! :happy:

Fot those who asked for tips: My main tip is, make this YOUR journey!! OWN it!!!

No matter what anyone says, we are all different. Yes, the basic is calories in < calories out. And MFP gives us the tools to do it. But don't be afraid to experiment what works best for YOU!!

Throughout this year, I have experimented with calorie goals ... I have experimented with macros ... I have experimented with exercise (I'm limited due to health issues and permanent ankle injury) ... I have experimented with different types of foods ... until I found what works For Me. When things no longer work because my needs change, I experiment again.

That, and the already mentioned incredible support of my MFP friends, have helped me right through the good, the bad, and the ugly :smile: And for the first time after many years of Yo-Yo dieting and packing it back on more and more, I just KNOW that I can see this through and that I will be able to maintain when I've reached goal ... And So Can You!!!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your photos - it's just what I needed today!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! I showed this to my husband and he said "oh, so that's what you get out of it .You have friends that are as hard working as you are , that are helping you ."( I guess he doesn't listen hahaha. I told him that a long time ago !

I'm so proud of your incredibly hard work !!!

Amy
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and radiant- great job!
  • sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fab :)
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole!!! Look what you have done!!! You're beautiful! Very inspirational!
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look super healthy and happy :D
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! you look great.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    just awesome! thank you for inspiring me today...........
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are so lovely!
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! You are amazing, inspiring and just plain awesome!! So very well done. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Foxyroxy14
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing and congrats! I love how u didnt smile in the before pics but are really cheesing in the after pics... Thank you sooo much for sharing. Good luck on the rest of your journey, it'll be here before you know it!!:happy:
  • natfunk
    natfunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Way to go!!! Fantastic :) What's the one or two big differences you notice in your life after losing this much weight?
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • mljameel
    mljameel Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I am just starting my journey to lose weight, and you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your experience :flowerforyou:
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Awesome dedication.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • noor_v
    noor_v Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wowww!!! You look like a totally different person... amazing!!!
  • ecumberland
    Options
    You look amazing! And it definitely looks like you feel amazing too! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!