I'm gonna do this!

Options
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lily, 20 from the UK and trying to lose around 30-40lbs! I used to be pretty slim and toned but in the last 2 years or so the weight has crept on without me really noticing and I'm normally so unmotivated but I've made the decision that I WILL lose the weight. Feel free to add me, it would be nice to have some mutual support and encouragement :)

Replies

• Rachel_Virginia_
    Rachel_Virginia_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way with ebing unmotivated. I downloaded a pedometer app and it actually motivated me as silly as it sounds. Before when i felt too lazy to get up and do something. Now its a plus that i have something to do to make that little bar move from sedentary to lightly active to active :) Im going to send you a request! Im trying to lose about 50lbs myself
  • eilemo
    eilemo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 23 live in Ireland and want to lose 50lbs. I've sent you a request :)
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kerry from Cardiff - great to have some more Brits on here! Want to lose between 50-60 pounds - will send you a request
  • lilygrieve
    Options
    rachel what pedometer app is it? i might give it a shot! I started karate class a few months ago, going 1 or 2 times a week and ive rediscovered my zumba game for the xbox... an hour on that nearly killed me!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    23 from USA here ! Feel free to add me :)
  • scorpionfly86
    Options
    Im 17stone, have lost 3 stone in the last year but struggling recently, just looking for more support. I log in daily, even when i have a day off and dont log my food, still like to see what other members are up to. We can do this :smile: :smile: :wink:
  • lilygrieve
    Options
    scorpionfly86 yes we can! :happy: