Toning and eating enough

Options
Hello , ... I need some help trying to figure out how I should be eating and exercising to reach my goal. I am 5'2" and am weighing 122 lbs. I lost about 60 pounds doing aerobic workouts and hardly eating. I got to 107 lbs. I was told that I needed to eat more and gain weight to tone .. I am eating 5 meals a day .. I don't eat pasta , potatoes.. I limit carb intake to 100% whole wheat bread , fruit, veggies and white rice. I eat chicken, lean red meat and pork. And eggs too. I cut cardio completely and do only weight lifting ...upper body one day and lower body the next. I am afraid I am doing something wrong because my size 3 jeans don't fit like they used to. I am afraid to gain weight. Oh and if I may point out my weakness is peanut butter on 100% whole wheat bread ... (

Replies

• R3dVamp
    R3dVamp Posts: 18
    Options
    I am doing the same thing, I can not lose anymore weight and I train 3 days a week plus play Inline hockey. Recently I discovered I am eating 1000 calories below what I should be, I am reverse dieting adding back in so that when I cut I have something to cut from. Start small I did 5% increase for the first week and then I will do 2% thereafter, seeing how my body responds, if I am lost and not gaining I may do an extra 2%. I expect to gain something but am hoping for no more than 5 kg. Try using IIFYM as a starting point for your calculations. Add me if you want.
  • AdaOzil
    AdaOzil Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for your reply :)