Feb 1, How Many New Years Resolutions Still Here?

Options
13»

Replies

• brandnewsnickerpuss
    Options
    I'm still here! I lost a bit of steam this month, but I'm still hanging in! :)
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider my journey a resolution. It just so happens I started on January 3rd and haven't stopped since.
  • mehitabel83
    mehitabel83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I started the day before thanksgiving and recommitted in january? Adopt me!
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Yep. Still here.
    yes9.gif
  • andreaamak
    andreaamak Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!! 7 weeks and 23lbs down!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am still here as well! Down 6lbs but have hit a pleateau already. Anyone who is motivated and active feel free to add me. :)
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Not really a new year's resolution, just so happened to start at the beginning of January. Coming close to the end of February, 5kg down and still motivated :)
  • dudehitscar
    dudehitscar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Probably my third New Years resolution. This time I went all in. Logging everyday, bought my fitbit, workout plan, accountability buddies at work, money on the line, joined a competition, and reading up on nutrition like mad.

Im down 8 pounds. 24 more pounds to go and Then I'm off to build some muscle.

I feel good.
  • biglarrr
    biglarrr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well - actually really started usig MFP some time in November, after following Weight Watchers plan for 12 years. It's been like the dawn of a new era. I lost more weight in November and December than I had, lost the previous 11 months in 2013. OK - I also bought a fitbit at the beginning of December, and amped my exercise up. I reached my target weight December 29th, which I had pretty much given up on.
    I don't do resolutions, but I guess I made an exception. I promised my WW friends that I was going to maintain at my target weight through all of 2014. As of today 2/23/2014, I've intentionally lost another 10lbs. and am working to maintain there. I have five weeks of vacation this year, and would like to feel free to not track those weeks and come back from them, and not be in a panic to get back to my target weight.
    I'm doing well !
    Thank You.
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Still here and going strong! Down 27.2 pounds and 18.75 inches since January. Lovin life :love:
  • christa279
    christa279 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I also didn't start losing in January, but just recommitted to logging my food. The last few times I tried to food logging thing, I wasn't really "all in" and would get discouraged because I was constantly going over. I finally realized that I needed to be serious about making changes before this was going to work.

Beginning of February, I rewarded myself with aFitBit since I had managed to log every day of January and I had decided to start exercising! I'm getting closer to goal, so the weight loss is slowing a little but the inches are still coming off and I am feeling so much better than I was this time last year!
  • fitformidlife
    Options
    I hope you didn't get the Fitbit Force! I'm so glad my Flex isn't part of the recall. I'm still here, although I've fallen down on my food tracking because of lots of work craziness. But even though that's impeding my progress, I'm sticking it out.