iPhone pedometer app help??

Options
Is there a good pedometer for the iPhone? I used to have an android phone and would use accupedo and it worked great! It would count all the steps I did all day without any trouble, was super accurate, and didn't use too much battery power. Is there anything like this for the iPhone? All the ones I've looked at are more for running/counting laps or tracking your route on a map. I just want a simple step counter!! Help!

Replies

• belinda_b
    belinda_b Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would like to know as well
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi I use an app called Runkeeper and it is free and also you can use it for walking, running, biking and etc.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I use pedomter Ultimate GPS+ to track my daily steps. (I use runkeeper for running)
  • run344
    run344 Posts: 28
    Options
    The Map My Run app tracks runs, walks, biking and more! I have found the GPS on it to be not as accurate as my Garmin GPS watch but still pretty close!
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I use the Pedometer GPS+ as well.
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I use runkeeper, and I only walk with it. It's wonderful.
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love love loved iTreadmill. It was an awesome app - although I also occasionally used Runkeeper to keep track of loops. Now I have a Droid (it's a work thing) and there isn't anything comparable, so I only use Runkeeper.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I use the Pedometer GPS+ as well.

I use this free app to track my morning walks, but it's too much of a battery drain to leave on all the time, so I use a regular pedometer for counting overall steps.
  • cgarcia4039
    cgarcia4039 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I took a look at a few of these apps, and it seems like most of them track routes. I work as a restaurant hostess so walking back and forth through the restaurant. Which app can track that best?
  • MarucaSoledad
    MarucaSoledad Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like Rate Pacer (free). It is working great with my iphone.