Before and Current

Options
kathdela
kathdela Posts: 148 Member
So, it's only been 12 lbs, but I looked at these today, and holy cow!

PirateParty029.jpg

DSCF5033.jpg

PirateParty028.jpg

DSCF5032.jpg

The weird part is that m clothes dont seem to fit any better or worse. But my pants have always either been too big or too tight. I keep trying to see what it is in these pictures that's making the difference. hard to believe that it's just cause I lost weight.

Replies

• Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a great looking 12lb loss!
    Way to go :)
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Are you sure it has only been 12 lbs that you lost? Cuz there is a big difference!!! You look great!! Congratulations!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!!
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Funny cause I felt so guilty for having Five Guys today.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That looks more that 20! That's great!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the good work! You know you are doing something right when you see that big of a change:)
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW looks like SO MUCH MORE weight loss!!!! Good job you must feel so motivated!! COngratulations!!!:):)
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow... only 12 lbs? It made such a remarkable difference. You are clearly doing the right things. Keep looking at these pictures as well as newer ones along the way to keep motivated! Great job! WTG...
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! Great work! What a nice change!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    you can definitely see it in your face, & if you scroll thru your pics & look at your abdominal area you can see the differences. Especially in that pouch area of the lower tummy that all of us women hate. Great job
  • spacedolphin
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! It's amazing what a difference 12 lbs makes - this is very encouraging, thanks for sharing :)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss so far! You're going to so rock the skinny jeans when you get down to goal weight! :D
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    you are proof that's it's not just weight that matters. it's inches. your belly has definitely moved in a bit.

I have only lost 12lbs too, I have noticed a little extra room in my pants, but nothing really that detrimental. I still have well over 100 to go.

58kgs >< still a whole person to lose.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Funny cause I felt so guilty for having Five Guys today.

Five Guys is SO worth it! :laugh:

You are looking great! I would have guessed more than 12 pounds too! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS,
    You look great WOW what a difference
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It looks like you have lost more than 12 lbs. Maybe you have gained muscle at the same time, so the net loss is only 12 lbs, but the % of body fat is probably much less. You look fantastic and I'm really happy for you!
  • burebabe
    burebabe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep it up.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see it in your face, & if you scroll thru your pics & look at your abdominal area you can see the differences. Especially in that pouch area of the lower tummy that all of us women hate. Great job

Yes to all that and look at how you are holding your leggs together after the weight loss. Keep it up!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... and it looks like more than 12lbs!!! ;-)
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Huge difference already! Keep going girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!