Better show? True Blood or Walking Dead ?

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    true blood. all the way....
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    True Blood. I mean...zombies. How much can you really do with "braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssssssss". Come on. I watched Season 1 and I am honestly surprised it lasted THIS long.

ETA however Sookie must die. Hate her.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Firefly.
  • khkjkk
    khkjkk Posts: 55 Member
    Not terribly excited about either. Between Witchblade and Firefly, I've developed TV series trust issues.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Firefly.

makes me sad it's gone. Doctor Who is a happy nerd show.

Game of Thrones is great.

I agree Breaking Bad vs Walking Dead would have been a competition- True blood is just rubbish.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    wecanchange_zps167de994.jpg

But seriously it has been a tad slow lately. Still The Walking Dead! without question.
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    BLACK SAILS ALL THE WAY!!

2vsq4wg.jpg

s1uqnl.jpg

rbiiyd.jpg

20z42dg.jpg

k3245d.jpg
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Without a doubt, True Blood. It's not even close.

Vampire/Fairie/whatever romance? whatev. Been there, done that. again. and again. andagain. and in Britain.

Yeah. I'm a die-hard TWD fan, but I began watching Being Human (the original British version) on BBCA when it first came out. I loved it so much that I'm watching the first three or four seasons (as far as I'm concerned, once Aidan Turner left the show began to deteriorate) on Netflix.

VEroLcp.jpg

yRQO0qv.gif
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    I love Walking Dead, but it wouldn't be fair for me to say since I haven't seen True Blood which I have heard is fantastic.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Walking dead by far! Have you not seen Daryl Dixon?!? Lol
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Walking dead by far! Have you not seen Daryl Dixon?!? Lol

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Walking dead! Am I the only one that thinks Rick is hotter than Daryl?? lol
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

Yes. Honestly, I haven't seen a decent looking guy on the show. granted they're all starving and dirty, which is wonderfully accurate. What makes Daryl attractive is his attitude and fearlessness and occasional vulnerability - physically - meh. Rick is a whiner and already kind of looks like a zombie.
  • ShamelessEliza
    ShamelessEliza Posts: 13 Member
    True Blood hands down (gotta love lafayette) I like the walking dead but it isn't on the top of my list of must watch shows.
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Walking Dead..

How is this even a question?!

This!
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    skinnybythanksgiving Posts: 159 Member
    I didn't like either. :noway:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    It's hard for me to say since I am addicted to them both. :blushing:
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member

Yes. Honestly, I haven't seen a decent looking guy on the show. granted they're all starving and dirty, which is wonderfully accurate. What makes Daryl attractive is his attitude and fearlessness and occasional vulnerability - physically - meh. Rick is a whiner and already kind of looks like a zombie.

I love Daryl for whatever reason but I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that about Rick. He a huge p**** who allows everyone around him (including his own son! Carl kicks *kitten*) to do the dirty work while he moralizes and lets everyone take care of him. Also disliked Herschel - always thought he should have been bitten by the Walkers he was hoarding in the barn.

RIP Herschel - you won't be missed (at least by me!!)
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Well If it were me I would have to say Walking Dead or Paranormal are the 2 best top shows I watch. usually a few of us will sit in my instructors office and watch them with him
  • Bryan190
    Bryan190 Posts: 54
    TWD, mainly because I live near where much of it is filmed and it's kind of a hoot to see them do it and to see places I'm familiar with cast in a post-apocalyptic world.