Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Polar FT4-How to wash the chest strap?

Stupid Question, I know...do all of you wash it by hand or throw it in with a load of clothes or what? If so, warm water, cold water? Thanks!
Kim

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    I would hand wash or gentle cycle in cold.
    Which reminds me.... I have NEVER washed it. EWWWWWWWWWW
    I am so gross.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    I rinse mine off every time I use it and then about once a week, I hand wash it in the sink with laundry detergent (warm water, not hot) and hang it to dry.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Thank you!!!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    I rinse it off in the sink, and once in the while use a tiny bit of soap, always by hand.
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    I rinse it well after use and hang to dry. When I wash it, I just threw it in with a load of clothes, warm water, detergent. Haven't had a problem so far.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    I just put mine through the wash with all the rest of my clothes. I do it once a week because it STINKS.
  • I wash mine with my clothes on cold and then let it air dry. It seems to work!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    I usually take it in the shower with me once a week and wash it with body wash. (When I remember, I should say.)
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    I take mine in the shower with me every time I use it.

Just rinse the sensor part with water, and the elastic band with mild soap & water.
  • amygon1
    amygon1 Posts: 1
    :flowerforyou: I'm going with the hand washing or bringing it in the shower method...seems the least damage if any would result