Sites that make fun of sites like this and similar ones lol

Options
hopes this doesnt offend anyone but i think people who make fun of sites like my fitness pal that actually help people need to get a life

http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4286

but it is too too funny
oh cover eyes of small children parental content advised :sick:

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    OMG i cant believe something like that even exists...

should be titled: "yay! i am going to die faster!"

>.>
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    notice im not dogging this site i might have worded it wrong im dogging that site i support everyone here
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Oh yea i know!

I am seriously shocked that this exists....
  • Naomi91
    Options
    and by this i mean the "support over 600+ lbs and going up"

absolute love mfp :]
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. I honestly cannot believe people pride themselves on being obese.

It reminds me of that lady who decided she wanted to become the fattest woman ever. And she's got a little girl, too. Great role model!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Wow.
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i cant believe that exists..
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking it's a spoof/sarcasm site.....
  • EdgeChic
    Options
    This really depresses me...I don't know if these people have low self esteem and figure why not. But it really depresses me they think so little of their life...
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    If it's not a spoof site, there are some really disturbed individuals on that site that need help!!!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Interestingly, they have some of same topics as we do: How often do you weigh, What is your diet like? Except their goals are completely different from ours. Several of the posts talk about how to get your parents to continue to support you while you play video games, pretend to go to college, and eat them out of house and home. Oh, and the post about rubbing each others bellies was just creepy. Jeez, people are freaks.
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    wow...just...wow.
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ewwww :noway:
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow those people are pretty disgusting, I liked how people asked him if he could stand and how much he eats a day!! lmfao!
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow..i did not expect that,
  • juliebrc1
    Options
    hopes this doesnt offend anyone but i think people who make fun of sites like my fitness pal that actually help people need to get a life

http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4286

but it is too too funny
    oh cover eyes of small children parental content advised :sick:
    that is so sad, these poor peeps with low self esteem. WOW!!!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I found it interesting that their weight tickers were arranged exactly like ours in the sense that the higher weight was on the left instead of their goal weight being on the right. It's almost as though they are even admitting that they are regressing instead of progressing toward a goal. Just an observation....
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Their goals are different but atleast from the small bits and pieces I read it seems alot of stuff is the same compared to what we do. They ask eachother about diet and what they are doing to reach thier goals. They are encouraging eachother and giving a thumbs up when they get even just a little bit closer to thier goal.

I don't by any means agree with what they are doing, and it makes me sick to even picture myself in that position, but I can't really judge them for doing what makes them happy.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Ah those pics... i'm literally speechless... :noway:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    WTF! I might have thrown up in my mouth a little bit. Man, take some pride in your appearance. And maybe clean your apartment!