Need friends, mid 30's give or take a few years :)

This is my third week and I'm looking for friends to help me and for me to help as well. I always log and communicate.

Replies

• HealthyNurseK
    HealthyNurseK Posts: 38 Member
    Hi - just sent you a FR.
    I'm the same age as you, log daily, and have been maintaining my loss for about the last year. Always up for new and supportive/active friends on here.
  • paula5077
    paula5077 Posts: 57
    Wonderful! I hope we can both help each other on our journey! :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    I guess I don't fit, I'm upper 40's but I have two small kids, full time job and had to figure out how to fit in getting fit to be around as long as possible for them, and to not look frumpy!

New habits. Schedule your time at home, find a workout You Love and you're on your way.
  • paula5077
    paula5077 Posts: 57
    Everyone fits in here :)! And thank you to all who replied!
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hi! I'm 31, SAHM, losing baby weight after my second child. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi I just started today so im new and trying to learn how to use the site.. I have been working out and dieting for 3 weeks and I'm 35 so im not sure how this works but add me and we can help each other lose a little weight!! I have a 2 year old and Im still breastfeeding only at night and feel like the weight isn't coming off as fast as it has in the past...
  • Christophe2Fit
    Christophe2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Hello

You can add me if you wish to
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Hi, trying to lose weight and keep my diabetes under control with diet, feel free to add me also