Need some friends and support!

Options
Im Nikki and im from florida. In the past year I have gained about 30 pounds and Im trying to get back to my old weight. I have no one in my life at the moment that understands me or anyone to encourage me so thats what im looking forward to doing on here. I have a poor diet from my lifetime of eating fast food because my mom could only afford that. I dont like much besides chicken, potatos, fruit, and junk food. Im miserable right now at my weight and i want to lose weight to feel good about myself and feel healthier overall! Thanks!

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello no need to be miserable, look on the bright side, even if there is no one there at the moment there are always people willing to help and I would love to. keep positive
  • siouxsiesponge123
    Options
    anybody want to commit to ripped in 30 by jillian michaels if so please send me a message
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki! When I started in January I felt miserable too... But 8 weeks on and I have lost 15 lb, cutting calories and lots of exercise and I don't feel miserable at all! I'll add you and help and motivate you because if you do it and stick with it you will feel great. I've gone from feeling really low to beaming with smiles. I've a way to go yet but it feels so good already! Sarah x
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    add me:happy:
  • Nikkittty
    Options
    added :)
  • Nikkittty
    Options
    Thank you for your support congrats on your wieght loss :)