Need motivating friends

Options
Hi, I am a full-time working mom who is struggling round balance. I have friends but many are not active with me anyway. I need motivational help. I cannot exercise hours at a gym, yeah no excuse either. I work 10-12 hours a day. I also have 7 kids from 3 years old to 15 years old.
Looking for support and new friends. I need to lose about 50#

Replies

• MattMasterpiece
    Options
    I need to lose about 65 Pounds! at least that's my current goal. Ultimately i need to lose about 120.

Feel free to add me everyone.
  • 52watts
    52watts Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm so lazy, I work full time and go to school. By the time I get home, all I can do is lay on the couch or do homework :(
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Me too, I cannotfathom how to be more active. I fall asleep before 9 lol
  • RachaelLoses
    Options
    I'm here, just adjusting to life post-WLS -- it's been interesting. I'm exercising, eating tiny bits of food, getting in my protein drinks. I've put so much of my life on hold in order to make sure I don't squander the opportunity I was blessed to receive. It's not easy and I have no balance. I am focused on my weight loss, eating healthy, exercising and my family. I do the bare minimum of writing to get by financially. That's all I can do. Once I get another 50 pounds off I'll worry about the rest.

I'm here and cheering you on!
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Most people are waiting for motivation when motivation is just the key to get things moving but its your commitment that gets you to the gym every single time. Make it a habit just like a machine. Done!
  • RachaelLoses
    Options
    Just checking on you to make sure you're doing okay -- staying focused. Live each day one day at a time or even just one hour at a time!:happy:
  • Dgangaware
    Dgangaware Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • DeeMN6
    DeeMN6 Posts: 12
    Options
    Please add me! I have six kids and feel your struggle!! I just want to sleep!
  • Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100# to lose and could also use the support. I log everyday, weigh in once a week, and try my hardest to get a workout in M-F
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    For 3 years my exercise was walking 15-30 minutes every day, or Sweatin' to the Oldies ....... lost 40+ pounds along the way !

Just pick something & do it ..... if it doesn't work, do something else ....... but do something :drinker:
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've only been here a bit over a week but MFP has really given me motivation when people can see what I have eaten and burned!
  • aleksandrafedun
    Options
    Do motivating friends really help? I am new to this apps and need motivation. I am mom of 4 - do not really do exercises. Completely understand mom of 7. Respect!!!
    :smile:
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My struggle is work and family balance. See I work from 9:30 am to 8 :30 pm work days then on my two days off I am exhausted. but now migraines are back and 12 # weight gain so I have to start doing something:(

I think I will work on 7K steps a day on fitbit and swim 3 times a week for now.
  • honestyloverespect
    honestyloverespect Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree, it's nice to have friends who interact with you daily. Anyone can feel free to add me!!! Good luck everyone