FEELING TUBBY???

Options
DH is watching "World's Best Places to Pig Out."

The current guy is eating:

3 pound burger
1/4 pound of cheese (12 slices)
5 pounds of french fries

If he eats another burger, the owner of the restaurant said he would change the name of the burger and name it after him. After stuffing his face for quite some time and eating another few pounds of fries...he didn't "quite succeed." But they did decide to name a new burger after him..

The 3 1/2 pound burger the "Collet Burger" at Eagle's Deli.

YUM!
Anyone feel up to guessing the calories, fat, carbs, and protein on this??? YIKES! Don't forget to include the bun!

Wanna hear about the guy who ate 52 oysters???

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

3 pound burger
    5 pounds of french fries

If he eats another burger, the owner of the restaurant said he would change the name of the burger and name it after him. After stuffing his face for quite some time and eating another few pounds of fries...he didn't "quite succeed." But they did decide to name a new burger after him..

YUM!
    Anyone feel up to guessing the calories, fat, carbs, and protein on this??? YIKES! Don't forget to include the bun!

• food_junkie
    Options
    what channel was this on?!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    gak :noway: :sick: That's just nasty!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Holy wow...that's a lot of food, lets see...I'll guess 4200cals, 259g of fat, and...182g of protein....?? Am I anywhere close?
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    PL... I somehow knew this was YOUR post when I saw the title.
    So was this as good as a hard boiled egg eating contest????

I've decided I don't want to become famous for EATING. ..... "There she goes.... boy! can she eat!!"
    NOT!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

yes yes i do please
    i think if i hear more it will put me off binge eating for a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time
  • barefootfairy19
    Options
    Wow! that is gross although having a burger named after me wouldn't be so bad but i think I would much rather have a healthy sub named after me or something
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I think in my hay day I could have been a competior to some of those people! I could eat and eat and eat, with no stomach aches! Today is a different story for sure!

:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    PL... I somehow knew this was YOUR post when I saw the title.
    So was this as good as a hard boiled egg eating contest????

I've decided I don't want to become famous for EATING. ..... "There she goes.... boy! can she eat!!"
    NOT!

Eggsactly!!! I don't want to be famous for chowing...I want to be accused of something else, like hotness or something. Sheesh! Someone has to take the title!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

yes yes i do please
    i think if i hear more it will put me off binge eating for a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time

Then there was the "Vermontster!" OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 26 scoops of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, a few cookies, a scoop of M&M's, chocolate syrup, bananas...I forget how many of each of these...But oh gosh...YUCK!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ick! I can't stand that much food!!

I used to emotional eat and would eat even beyond when I was feeling full and I remember feeling like I had eaten so much that the food was stuck half-way up my throat! SUCH a horrible feeling!! I will never mistreat myself like that again!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Holy wow...that's a lot of food, lets see...I'll guess 4200cals, 259g of fat, and...182g of protein....?? Am I anywhere close?

I figured out my lunch today...

Lunch.................................................................Calories............Carbs.............Fat.................Protein
    Ground Beef 56 oz...........................................4,900.................0.....................420................252
    Hamburger Bun, 1 bun...................................110....................21...................2.....................3
    Medium Cheddar Cheese 12 slice..............1,320.................0....................108.................84
    Potato, french fried in veg oil, 2268 g...........7,757.................903................418................98

Total...................................................................14,087...............924................948................437
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love those shows! They have all different kinds on the Travel Channel. The only downside is I get hungry when I watch it!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Ick! I can't stand that much food!!

I used to emotional eat and would eat even beyond when I was feeling full and I remember feeling like I had eaten so much that the food was stuck half-way up my throat! SUCH a horrible feeling!! I will never mistreat myself like that again!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

That is beyond emotional eating...This for me would be my last action before my last will and testament! GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to share.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    thats how my husband eats and he maintains 140lbs. disgusting right?? i tell him all the time im getting a big life insurance policy on him because he is gonna die at 40 of a heart attack. haha:grumble:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

3 pound burger
    5 pounds of french fries

YUM!

I saw that show! Reminds me of the good ol "daze" of my youth when I could toss down anything I wanted, and was still in great shape! Well, that was a few decades, and pounds, ago! :noway:
    Oh yeah, loved the calorie counter on that lunch, hehehe... guess he has a LOT of exercise to do now, huh? :laugh: