It's Time To Make A Change.

Hi All!

Okay, so here I am again. I've made some not-even-half-hearted attempts to lose weight during the past couple of months. I recently saw myself on a video, and I was mortified! I'm a mom to two under two and I have 40 pounds of baby weight to get rid of. Yesterday I went jogging for the first time since I found out I was pregnant - major all day sickness kept me on the couch for most of my first trimester, and then I did nothing from that point on. So here I am, no energy, limited wardrobe (I refuse to buy "fat clothes"), and poor body image of myself. It's time to hold myself accountable and start shedding some pounds. I'd love for you to add me as your friend as we all need a network of support :)

Replies

• Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Good you are here!! I feel similar to you in emotions..I have to lose about 40 pounds and my joints hurt so when I exercise I get exhausted and have no energy after that..I was here last year and its a good motivator! please add me. We can do it!!
  • Glad you are back! I am also starting to get back into my groove. Feel free to add me!