BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    BUT IT FITS MY MACROS!!!
    cat-and-big-fish.jpg
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just posting to say I can't relate. I tend to forget to eat. Too tired at the moment from doing cardio up and down the hallways to open my eyes right now.

ab37ff8d-5ed3-47e5-8a88-df8a62cd7024_zpsc08f532f.jpg

Edit: photo pasting fail...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    haircut??
    hD7E85CBF
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    rXpbQGQ.jpg?1?1635

My name is Pistachio. I was 18 lbs when I weighed in in the fall, but as of last week, I'm down to 16.6 lbs!

Mom has me on a raw food diet only feeds me twice a day. What a rip-off. I deserve to eat nonstop 24/7.
  • BerryH
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just posting to say I can't relate. I tend to forget to eat. Too tired at the moment from doing cardio up and down the hallways to open my eyes right now.

ab37ff8d-5ed3-47e5-8a88-df8a62cd7024_zpsc08f532f.jpg

Edit: photo pasting fail...
    What a cutie! :love:
  • BerryH
    Options
    haircut??
    hD7E85CBF
    :laugh:
  • BerryH
    Options
    rXpbQGQ.jpg?1?1635

My name is Pistachio. I was 18 lbs when I weighed in in the fall, but as of last week, I'm down to 16.6 lbs!

Mom has me on a raw food diet only feeds me twice a day. What a rip-off. I deserve to eat nonstop 24/7.
    Congratulations on your progress, you look great! My brother and I have started up a noisy protest at 5am. That's far too long since we ate dinner at 7pm so we shout about it. Repeatedly...
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This made my morning!!!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    this made my day, my cats actually stretch with me when I do yoga, I would post a pic but I don't know how ><
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Its-So-Fluffy.jpg
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Such a cute thread!
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats. One needed to lose about 2lbs, so of course they all had to go on a diet. He has lost 1lb, everyone else has lost more. Ha Ha. Still monitoring what they get, hopefully he will drop the last 1lb, but it is slow going when you are close to goal.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Jesus christ talking cats.

scared.png
    Get over it! :angry: We are here and taking over! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BerryH
    Options
    this made my day, my cats actually stretch with me when I do yoga, I would post a pic but I don't know how ><
    Here's how, because I'd love some kitty fitspiration!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

My human says one of her previous cats used to do yoga with her, and even did star jumps when she did fitness DVDs!
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    cd97522a-132c-44c7-8c50-3b568666f5c2.jpg

Well, hi there! My name is Moose. My human is also trying to lose weight and she says I need to lose my gut too. I'm a yoyo dieter. I'm usually an indoor/outdoor cat but I prefer not to go outside when there's snow, so in winter I'm inside and I just can't resist all the yummy food we have around here. I'm not proud of it, but I've been known to binge and eat so much I puke it up 5 minutes later. My male human gets especially upset about this and calls me a dumb cat. I'm not dumb...I just lack self control.

04677f10-3eb2-443c-8b25-46aaee840af8.jpg

I also have a skinny twin brother who never goes outside and mocks me with his lean body. Lucky jerk...black is slimming! It's not my fault I'm the color of a pumpkin! Besides, he gets most of his exercise running from his own shadow. Seriously...what a scaredy cat. Me on the other hand, I'm not scared of anything. Not even my five year old human who once sat on me for two whole minutes. But did I move? No! That's my spot on the couch! Anyways, the best of luck to you on your diet!

59fd84dd-54b2-4f7c-b10f-7189072588f9.jpg
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Cutest Forum! :flowerforyou:
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My human thinks I need to slim down a few pounds, after my surgery I did nothing but eat and then my belly started swinging back and forth when I walk. I used to be very active and very playful but now I get winded after one good turn of chasing that mean'ol red dot around and have to take mini breaks to catch my breath while my hooman watches my belly heave. Now I just sunbathe and lay around a lot.

lilbit_zps60744a9b.jpg

my idea of play time...

lilbug_zpsdafc6ad1.jpg

My momma is really to blame, she likes to feed me special freeze dried shrimp, and crab meat (licks chops) droolz.

I hope the pictures aren't huge =) my editing skills could use some work.
  • habdu029
    habdu029 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find one for my cat too! i use myfitnesspal but I wanted to find an app for my cat cause she overeats hehe
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Cutest Forum! :flowerforyou:

Agreed :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    don't forget to do some crunches as well

some_cool_cats_working_out_more_in_comments-66443.gif

Leg lift: