Cold and snowy day

Options
It has been such a cold and snowy day. I have been soo lazy and stayed inside with my daughters. I've watched Christmas shows with my 10 year old daughter all afternoon. What has everyone else being doing today?

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    well it's Monday morning (9:25am) here in Japan, & I've gotten in my C25K run. Gotten in 9 glasses of water, & now about to do my Jillian Michaels 30DS
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym at 10:00 to meet with my trainer for an hour, then did another hour of cardio; grocery shopping; laundry; went to the barn I horseback ride; made dinner; packed lunch for tomorrow; did dishes; and am now online!

Today it was warmer than it has been...in the low 40s instead of low 20s.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    It's been cold and we are snowed in too so we have had the T.V. on all day, watching all kinds of Christmas shows, Christmas cartoons and Christmas movies.
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Lots of snow here, too. Woke up and did yoga at home, ran errands, watching a movie and heading out to the gym despite the weather :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I slept til 10:30. Worked on putting photos in my son's baby book. Ate some cake. Watched a movie. Probably will watch another one. It's nice to have a lazy day every once and a while and with the hubby and kid out of town I'm gonna enjoy it!! :smile:

(Now, yesterday I did 4 cardio classes at the gym and burned 1800+ calories, so I think a day off was in order!)
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today was my day off from working out (just take one day off a week). I NEVER got out of my PJs! Watched football, Christmas movies, played with kids, worked on some school projects with kids, etc. L-A-Z-Y day. Below 0 windchill outside...brrrrrr... I think right now here the real feel temperature is -19 F. Brrrr.