Anyone trying to lose that 10-20 pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• dlucille82
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose those pesky 20 lbs!!
  • TaniceL
    TaniceL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 15-20 and change my eating habits for good.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I too am trying to lose 20 pounds or so. Seriously I'd be happy with 10 at this point.
  • chsa22
    chsa22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've recently committed myself to losing at least 10lbs. I have never gone on a diet, and even though I don't consider what I'm doing dieting, it's still a little difficult. I gained the weight over the course of a year, after moving in with my now-fiance. Diabetes runs in my family, so I want to prevent it. I'd love some more support, so feel free to friend me and hopefully we can help each other!

~Christine
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • teachmath33
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I have been married almost 2 years and during that time I have gained over 20 pounds. Exercising is almost nonexistent for me at this point, but I'm planning to change that starting today! I have been having severe lower back pain and I think all the fat I've put on in my belly is my biggest problem with my back. I haven't been happy with myself when I look in the mirror for a while now, but I just kept putting off getting serious about doing anything about it. I'm not very self motivated and I find myself saying "ahh, it's okay I'll walk tomorrow", but the thing is, tomorrow never comes because there is always a tomorrow. I know my goal is fairly high to start out with, but I would like to at least lose 5 pounds in the next month and keep it off. I think 5 pounds would really make a difference in my appearance. Anyone is welcome to add me. I welcome support from others and I am better at supporting others than at supporting myself.
  • TrillShantel
    TrillShantel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me:) 10-25 pounds to lose (15 by June)
  • kawatson61
    kawatson61 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 20-25 lbs... which I've gained during graduate school. I'm almost halfway there just by sticking to my nutrition and exercising/lifting frequently! Feel free to add!
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my last 20ish pounds!! I made it about halfway and have been maintaining for about a year, and am trying again to lose the little flabbiness I have and get that body!! Add me, feel free anyone to add me!!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Ideally I want to lose 20lbs but truly aiming for at least 10-15! Although to some it may just be 10lbs it seems like the hardest thing to do. I would love new friends for support and ideas, so please feel free to add me! I'm 21 and in college-- still have to eat at the dining hall so its hard to make good decisions plus, hard on the weekends with going out and drinking with friends. So any advice and support is welcome.

Good luck to all!
  • lildebf
    lildebf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 20-30 pounds. I am not only unhappy with how I look but am not feeling the best. Losing the weight willhelp with my blood pressure as well. I have gained this weight over the past year and a half and am having a difficult time. Any advice/help/support wold be appreciated.