Should I become Beachbody Coach??

Options
Should I become a Beachbody Coach?? I currently using their workout programs and drink Shakeology, but would love discount but not sure If I at all sales person...

Replies

• rougecrayon2
    rougecrayon2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why don't you start replying to people on the forums, and see if they like you! Or message other Beachbody coaches to see what types of skills you need!

OR go for it! Worst case scenario - you stop.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Should I become a Beachbody Coach?? I currently using their workout programs and drink Shakeology, but would love discount but not sure If I at all sales person...

I would find out whether there are any sales requirements. Can you be a Coach for the discount and not have to worry about meeting any quotas? If yes, then go for it. If you end up selling stuff, great. If not, that's fine too.

I'm an Advocare distributor for the discount, we aren't required to meet any sales quotas or anything. I've sold maybe 3 things because I'm not the sales type.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I've sold maybe 3 things because I'm not the sales type.

think that's your answer right there.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've sold maybe 3 things because I'm not the sales type.

think that's your answer right there.
    But that doesn't mean she shouldn't become a coach for the discount if she isn't required to sell a certain amount.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    You have to pay $39.95 up-front to become a coach. As such, is any discount really worth it? And is the $15.95 monthly fee just for the website, or is it for the ability to market yourself as a "coach," and to continue receiving the discounts?

In short, I'd say, "NO."
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Why don't you start replying to people on the forums, and see if they like you! Or message other Beachbody coaches to see what types of skills you need!

OR go for it! Worst case scenario - you stop.

Thanks I think I will go for it. Cant hurt. Hopefully help people reach their goals. Thanks again for the advice. :)
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I would find out whether there are any sales requirements. Can you be a Coach for the discount and not have to worry about meeting any quotas? If yes, then go for it. If you end up selling stuff, great. If not, that's fine too.

I'm an Advocare distributor for the discount, we aren't required to meet any sales quotas or anything. I've sold maybe 3 things because I'm not the sales type.

Thanks, when talked my coach she said as long keep paying monthy website fee and drinking my shakeology there is no sales quotas. So I think I going to go for it. I really want help people reach their goal while I reach mine too. Thanks advice :)
  • TR0berts
    Options

Thanks, when talked my coach she said as long keep paying monthy website fee and drinking my shakeology there is no sales quotas. So I think I going to go for it. I really want help people reach their goal while I reach mine too. Thanks advice :)

:noway:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Another star is born
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

so, you have to pay a monthly fee after the initial fee to become a coach?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

:noway:

QFT
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options

This sounds like the biggest ripoff ever.. just why?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

You can also make money by becoming a certified instructor. I'm not sure you have to be a coach to be certified, but I imagine you do.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    .... Cant hurt. Hopefully help people reach their goals. Thanks again for the advice. :)

But with this free website/app and some hard work I AM reaching my goals. What would you be able to offer as a coach that is different?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

It's a genius business model, really. Beachbody is laughing all the way to the bank.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Yes, there's an initial sign up fee of $39.95 (waived if you buy a Challenge Pack) and a monthly fee of $15.95 to cover 3 websites they create and maintain for you.

To have an active status you need to buy at least $50 worth of product a month, but most people choose Shakeology which under $120 a month (before tax) after your 25% off discount.

There's nothing wrong with becoming a coach to take advantage of the 25% discount.

You don't have to sell anything. I still don't "sell" anything but I make enough to cover my Shakeology costs and most of the cost for my programs.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    If you do, don't start to harass your friends and family about the products. Don't constantly talk about it on your personal FB page (start a business page). It becomes very annoying to those not interested.
  • TR0berts
    Options
    .... Cant hurt. Hopefully help people reach their goals. Thanks again for the advice. :)

But with this free website/app and some hard work I AM reaching my goals. What would you be able to offer as a coach that is different?

A protein/meal-replacement shake with butt-tons of "superfoods."
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I personally feel it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I love the company and what it stands for.
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Of course, your coach will encourage you. Your coach makes money off of you...... In my opinion, it's like a pyramid 'scam'.