T-25 start 1/20 Work out buddies out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• MADHATTER68
    MADHATTER68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday morning as well. My butt and inner thighs are sore today!

ME TOO!! LOL! Looking forward to day two tonight.
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Beta Week 3 Finished on Friday with that same double, Started Week 4 today. I upped the dumbbell weight by 3 lbs this time on Ript Circuit. Seemed ok, so I think I'll stick with that weight.
    I've been using 15's on that and feel like I could up it; but I don't know if I could do all the exercises with 20's. Since next week is the last week, I think I'll try it.
  • Erc247
    Erc247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 this week as well! What is the best way to log the exercise videos in MFP?

Thanks!
  • soxphan1
    soxphan1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Erc,

I typically use "Cardiovascular - Aerobics, high impact" for the cardio/speed type workouts, and "Cardiovascular - Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort" for the more strength-based workouts.

Kinda have to estimate your calorie burn, although MFP gives you an estimate for each of those. Unless you have a HRM.
  • anothermop
    Options
    Well, I finished Speed 2.0 and Upper Focus this morning and with that, Beta Week 4 is about done. I thought it would be better since the Speed 2.0 was the 1st exercise of the day but no, it sure made the Upper Focus much, much, sweatier!
  • soxphan1
    Options
    Well, I finished Speed 2.0 and Upper Focus this morning and with that, Beta Week 4 is about done. I thought it would be better since the Speed 2.0 was the 1st exercise of the day but no, it sure made the Upper Focus much, much, sweatier!

Yeah, that did make Upper Focus harder.

Week 5 is under way! Looking forward to Gamma next week...presuming I survive this week! :-)
  • anothermop
    Options
    WooHoo! I completed Rip't Circuit and Speed 2.0 this morning and I am done with Beta! I'll do some yoga tomorrow, stretch on Sunday and then I'm going back to P90X. 10 weeks of Shaun T is enough for me.
  • soxphan1
    Options
    Congrats! I had to take a day off this week cuz of a cold, so my double to finish up Beta will be tomorrow.

I'm going to give Gamma a try, so sticking with Shaun for now :-)

Are you going to P90X the original, or X3? Not sure I have the time for hour-plus workouts of X.
  • anothermop
    Options
    I'll be doing the Classic P90X. I try to add more weight and do more pull-ups each month. I knew I'd get sick Shaun T because I completed Insanity last year. The 75 minutes/day do not bother me at all--what else am I going to do at 5:30 or 6 in the morning?

Good luck with Gamma!
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for 4 days now it's hard but totally awesome!