Fitness DVDs

Options
What are some of your favorites? Right now I'm in love with the Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVD. I'm looking for more that are actually fun. Haha.

Replies

• asheserin
    asheserin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really like Jillian's Yoga Meltdown DVD! It combines yoga moves with a little cardio. I always really enjoy it!
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed GSP Rushfit.

It's a workout system with about 5-6 different DVD's which give you a range of workouts you do on a 90 day schedule. It even includes free cardio days, so you could work in your Tae Bo with it.

I'm currently doing the 30 day shred, but will probably do another round of Rushfit in the fall/winter.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have a very extensive workout dvd collection. xD I really like Jillian Michael's kickbox quick fix, Brazil Butt Lift, Zumba Exhilarate (whole package, they have quick 20-minute workouts too for days you don't have as much time, and toning / different dances from all over the world), Flirty Girl Fitness was fun ... hmm ... I bought up a bunch of belly dance workout dvds but I haven't used them in a long time (been actually going to live classes). There is a never ending supply of dvds out there, you just have to figure out what type of workout you enjoy / are looking for and try some. I get most of mine from amazon, lots of used ones for less than $10.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred & ripped in 30. Doing Insanity now and if I hadn't been working out with the other 2 prior to starting I would have not made it past day 1 for Insanity.
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't do a lot of jumping around, so my preferred workout DVDs all tend to be dance ones - ballet/barre, bellydance drills, various Latin cardio things, some Polynesian. I'm also a big fan of Pilates for quick bits of exercise, but I use Blogilates videos instead of DVDs for that!
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Zumba Exhilerate set and Turbo Jam - both my faves!! Both are sets so you can mix up the DVD's to avoid boredom.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty good collection going.

You might like straight kickboxing....kinda like taebo. Video clips here: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/377.htm