C25K and iPhone issues?

Options
JNettie73
JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
Hi everyone. i just thought I would ask if anyone else was having issues syncing C25K to MFP from their iPhone.

I just started using the app and have completed 2 days so far. At the end when it gives me the option to sync to MFP I do and it syncs but then it shuts off my phone. The only way I can get my phone to turn back on is plug it in an press the power button. I was really irritated with this yesterday as I still wanted to walk the trails longer while listening to my music. :grumble:

This has happened both times I have used the app. I looked in the app store at the reviews for C25K and noticed 2 users had syncing problems but not what I am experiencing. Anyone else out there with the same issue? Any suggestions? Is there something I am doing wrong?

I plan on contacting the zen labs as well. Any advice to help problem solve would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any issues syncing between my iPhone C25K and MFP.
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had issues with that before. I just log it myself in my custom exercise log.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Depending on when it started, there may be an update. Apple did an update not that long ago (since the first of the year) and then just within yes last few days. And usually when they do an update the app developers put out an update.
  • JNettie73
    Options
    Depending on when it started, there may be an update. Apple did an update not that long ago (since the first of the year) and then just within yes last few days. And usually when they do an update the app developers put out an update.

Thank you. I just noticed there was a new update for my iPhone. I am going to try that and see if it helps. I will keep checking and see if the developers put out one for C25K.
  • JNettie73
    Options
    I had issues with that before. I just log it myself in my custom exercise log.

I thought about just doing that but I like the convenience of just pressing 1 button and it's done for me. :laugh: If I can't get it fixed I will do that instead.
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am not even given the option to sync to MFP using that app... Is it strictly for the paid version?