Were would you live?

Options
PrincessWarior
PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
I'm from Canada hey!
Live in Quebec, right now -20. When I went for my run I was thinking.......
If I had the chance to move anywhere on this AMAZING planet where would it be?
And why?

Replies

• abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking London. Loved it when I spent a number of weeks there last year.....
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    In a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, with a fireplace and a hot tub. I don't even care what state, as long as there's a blackberry bush and a stream nearby.
  • MotorcyclesAndCode
    MotorcyclesAndCode Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anywhere warm year round so I never have to put my motorcycle up! Missouri winters make me sad. :(
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I want to go all over. After I finish teachers college I plan on living abroad for two years (one year in Asia and another in South America - most likely Korea and Argentina). I lived in Sweden for a year and I wouldn't mind going back. My ideal job allows me to travel around the world and I don't intend to settle in the foreseeable future. I might stay in Canada to be near my family but who knows!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    8188c6d19dcb582a4f1e6ba8e6e798ef.png
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Somewhere that I'd still get all 4 seasons to look at but not too crazy hot or cold either.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    On a beach....selling sea shells by the seashore!!

Why?? Because I'm sick to death of this winter!!!
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    In a van down by the river.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Berlin, Germany.

I love German music and culture. Want to be centralized in Europe to explore, explore, explore
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Stockholm or Tokyo.
  • gapeach1279
    gapeach1279 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Costa Rica. The best weather I've ever experienced. Also, they don't use perservatives in their food, so you can eat all day and not gain weight! Ok, that might not be entirely true, but I spent a week there a few years ago, and all we did was eat and we all ended up losing weight. Of course, walking up and down the beach everyday probably also helped.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I want to live near a beach but be close enough to the mountains that it's a reasonable roadtrip or vice versa.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Hilton Head, SC
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    Ireland
  • caitlindb88
    caitlindb88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I live in Barcelona so I can't complain about the weather, but I'd love to try Berlin as well!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    The middle of nowhere with a mean temperature of 70+.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Tahiti. I miss the islands (from Hawaii originally) but I'm tired of ridiculously restrictive laws (Hawaii is lousy with them), so Tahiti it is! :) (Plus...French Polynesian girls? Yes please)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I love the south of France, so I'd be happy to live there. Nice beaches, food and wine :smile:

I lived in Avignon for my third year of university and that was amazing, but there are no beaches.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ireland
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Turks and Caicos....hands down.