What was your proud moment today?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Tried on a pair of size 14 jeans this morning that I have tried on every Friday morning for the last 3 weeks, but couldn't zip. This morning they fit perfect!
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Todays best...admtting that I went over my intake goal...but logged it anyway. :-)
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Awww I am so proud of you all! Keep up the great work!

Today I am proud because I have officially lost 25 lbs and am 3.1 lbs away from being under 200!! I am so excited!!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This morning i decided to pluck up the courage and go for a run... aimed for 1km non stop jog, and ended up doing 4km (2.5 miles) non stop :happy: it took me 35 minutes to do :blushing: , but still i'm really happy that i was able to do something i didn't think i could! :drinker:
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I just did all three levels of the 30DS at the same time! That was a great 60 minute workout! :drinker:
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Being able to do jackknife abs today with weight. It hurt like hell, but I was able to do it. :smile:
  • rebelduck
    rebelduck Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Halfway through dinner I realized I had eaten enough to sate my hunger and put down the fork. Now it's almost bedtime and I haven't felt any of my normal nighttime cravings for chocolate or salty snacks. Maybe a fluke, but I'm going to take it as a sign that my body is adapting to the new lifestyle.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I've been gradually increasing the length of my walks. For a long time I've been limited by an old ankle injury and occasional plantar fascitis. But I felt good today, and broke my record by 15 minutes! I know a 70 minute walk sounds pitiful to all you athletic types, but this was a big accomplishment for me.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Today I finished Week 1, Day 3 of C25K. Which means I'm done with the first week and on to the second. Which means I didn't quit in the first week, like I was afraid I would. Since I haven't willingly run in at least 20 years. :happy:

The crazy thing? I'm kind of enjoying it. :laugh:
  • Opi16
    Opi16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dead tired after only a few hours of sleep along with work and school but I powered through with the help
    Of coffee and still went and did a Pilates class at the gym after work, even though god knows all I wanted to do was hit the drive thru and go home and sleep! But I didn't I overcame my wants for my desires !
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Watching my four year old daughter nail her routines in her second recital!