Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options

Replies

• wardbri09
    wardbri09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 80lbs, yes it's a lot but I know I didn't put it on over night so it won't come off that way. I hope we all can encourage each other :)
  • mandi_allen
    Options
    Count me in , need inspiration, got some important dates this year!!
  • StephyA86
    StephyA86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 60lbs and keep it off! :)
  • talisha73111
    Options
    Trying to lose 80 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Bumblekat1
    Bumblekat1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in. I'm tired of losing the same 10 pounds over and over!
  • tlbays
    tlbays Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    my goal is losing 100 lbs by christmas next year. I'll be happy be a friend here.
  • sareybarey
    Options
    Hey, you can add me if you'd like! I'm 17, and I weigh 205 pounds, and need to lose weight too! :)
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    really like your post and your honesty! ; ) good luck on your journey. Cheers!
  • paleolala2014
    Options
    I am in as well.

5'2 and about 205. GULP!!! Feel free to add me. Together we can do this

Larua
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and Gents,

Can always use more friends on here that are motivated and looking for a lifestyle change. Add me if you would like. I have come pretty far in two months... and have a few tricks i could share.. good luck to you all.. keep it up!!

- Julie
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and am looking for some friends to work with in my weight loss goal. Let me know if yours is similar and we can work together!! :smile:

30-40 here...still working on it.
  • sharmynebitting
    Options
    It's very inspiring to see all of the progress that everyone has made! It's so hard to stay focused. This is something that I've always wanted and even at my lowest weight thought I was huge. Now 15 years and 2 kids later, 50 pounds heavier, I realize that maybe I wasn't as large as I thought I was. This is something that I must keep in mind this time around so I don't blind myself from the truth again. Starting at 5'3" and 176, I'm still trying to figure out what my ideal weight is. My guess at least 50 lbs to start with. Above all else I want to make sure that I'm smiling throughout this voyage since it's a long hard journey.
  • l4dyh3x
    l4dyh3x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose about 60 pounds. Feel free to add me. I need all the kicks in the bottom I can get~!
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am looking at losing 50+lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'9 and looking to lose 75 pounds total. All new friends welcome :)
  • ksm313
    ksm313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again with a minimum of 50 lbs to lose. Go ahead and add me! (:
  • AmandaAnnThornton
    Options
    Hey yall I am 5'10" and 275lbs. Looking to lose 95lbs! Got an active job working in a warehouse and am cutting out fast food, soda, and lowering my portions! Wish me luck!
  • rachaelmorris94
    Options
    Hi, I'm 19, and trying to lose 55 pounds by September
    Been a slow but steady start
    Feel free to add me :)
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I still have 110 more pounds to go so feel free to add me.
  • AngelaMcConnell82
    Options
    I haven't been to active on the weight lose. I have 20 month twins and still haven't lost the baby fat. Heck I haven't lost the baby fat from when my 11 year old was born. Before kids I was 115-120 and size 3. I haven't seen that in so long. I know I'll never be that skinny again but I don't want this size either. I am looking for friends to help motivate me so I can start loosing. I only have my sister on here right now motivating me but I guess I need more of a push.