People are so shallow, heartless, and hypocrites!

Options
KariOrtiz2014
KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
This site was made for support but yet people take the time to bash others. Women are the worst of them all. ???? Thin women bash "curvy" proclaimed women. Then "curvy" women bash thin women. Everyone here, is here for a reason whether you're here to get healthy, skinny, get buff, toned or to gain weight. Stop telling one another that their body type is not right. Who are we to judge others? No one is perfect! Quit being bullies! Damn. A whole bunch of self minded people. It such a fu*cked up thing to say "oh she's not curvy! She's fat", "oh she's not healthy, she's too skinny". Like shut up! Your insides are turning ugly!! Now who's going to love being around you, when you're so heartless and ugly?

And for those who like being rude & act like they're geniuses! If someone asks a question that is health related, don't just assume that they don't *kitten*. They're asking because they need/want help. We were all new at some point.

Be yourselves but seriously if you don't have nothing nice to say keep your thoughts to yourself. Adults acting like children! ????

Rants over!! ????????

Replies

• _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    Cest la vie. Best to just ignore them and surround yourself with supportive and genuine folk. The rest are just sad and lonely and project onto others how they feel about themselves. It takes one to know one right? (That's not intended to say you're like them, it means they only judge because they are judged) it's a vicious cycle one that is only broken if ignored.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    if you don't have nothing nice to say keep your thoughts to yourself.

Maybe you should take your own advice.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

And for those who like being rude & act like they're geniuses! If someone asks a question that is health related, don't just assume that they don't *kitten*.

Well, I for one totally agree that everyone does that. Feel better? I know I always do. :tongue:
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    if you don't have nothing nice to say keep your thoughts to yourself.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

I don't think she was being rude, maybe a little over excited about the whole thing. The thing to remember is that we are on a fitness site that was also made social.... people from all walks of life and countries flock to this site, so we all need to keep in mind that everyone has differing views and opinions and not everyone is going to agree, be nice and supportive... same goes for the opposite not everyone is going to be rude, judgmental and mean and not everyone sees all those qualities the same way. Hence, just surround yourself with like-minded folk and ignore the rest.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    2421526-7724001060-863903f2fa251f0867cddcb4beb41665_30356.jpg__thumb
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    And here you are, bashing those whom you wish would stop bashing. How bout setting a good example instead?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

And for those who like being rude & act like they're geniuses! If someone asks a question that is health related, don't just assume that they don't *kitten*.

If someone's asking a question, I generally assume that they don't know the answer to the question, otherwise they wouldn't be asking it.....
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

Be yourselves but seriously if you don't have nothing nice to say keep your thoughts to yourself. Adults acting like children! ????

Rants over!! ????????

Keeps thoughts to herself? Nope. Ranting like a child? Yep.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    People suck. Lions are better.

GoodLionJeremy_df7b46_3875150_zps0ccb1e59.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I very rarely see anyone being rude unless someone asked a stupid question and refuses to listen to reason and logic because they are already set on their decision and only want support....

The other option for people being mean is when someone makes a thread about mean people...

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kinesiology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    The only time I see this kinda stuff is when this pops up on my home page under Recent Topics. Oh hey, that's how I found this thread!

If you can't handle the #haterz, stay out of the forums.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    People suck. Lions are better.

GoodLionJeremy_df7b46_3875150_zps0ccb1e59.gif

Lions suck. Puppies are better.

Cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    The irony drips out of this thread like grease out of a bacon cheeseburger.
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Rants over!! ????????

It really doesn't bother me for you all to get butthurt over this thread. If you don't like it, it's cause you've done what I'm standing up for. So keep getting mad.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options

Cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif

I'm pretty sure that lion was giving a hug while that puppy is using a cat as a chew-toy.

Lions: 1
    Puppies: 0

(Based upon acts of kindness.)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Rants over!! ????????

It really doesn't bother me for you all to get butthurt over this thread. If you don't like it, it's cause you've done what I'm standing up for. So keep getting mad.

I'm sorry but anyone actually commenting here is not butthurt, they are laughing at you...

Just FYI

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kinesiology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You must be new here :flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif

I'm pretty sure that lion was giving a hug while that puppy is using a cat as a chew-toy.

Lions: 1
    Puppies: 0

(Based upon acts of kindness.)

puppy judging is not tolerated around here! :angry:
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    Hahaha haha political correctness and acceptance of all is not alive and well here in MFP, that's what FB is for... lol
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    puppy judging is not tolerated around here! :angry:
    If other people get to be mean, I get to at least point out when a puppy is displaying less than exemplary behaviour!
This discussion has been closed.