Skinny me tea?

Options

Replies

• methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jesus Christ, this again?

IXUO5zJ.gif

If you are not interested or have anything helpful to input other than your little picture, than maybe you should stop reading this page?
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jesus Christ, this again?

IXUO5zJ.gif

If you are not interested or have anything helpful to input other than your little picture, than maybe you should stop reading this page?
    153lbs lost vs 10lbs lost.

HmmmmmT

Comparing our weight-loss is unnecessary and flatout rude. I didnt say anything about his amazinig success. I was just saying that if he was annoyed that people kept talking about this topic, than stop reading it. Plain and simple.

Why dont you mind your business.
  • blair7290
    Options
    I think it wouldn't be a bad idea honestly. It will help jump start your weight loss in my opinion. It is cleaning out all that bad stuff, it is detoxing your body which I think is a good idea if you are going to start a new lifestyle with healthy foods and exercising.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I think it wouldn't be a bad idea honestly. It will help jump start your weight loss in my opinion. It is cleaning out all that bad stuff, it is detoxing your body which I think is a good idea if you are going to start a new lifestyle with healthy foods and exercising.
    there is no jump start.
    of you have a liver, regularly poop and pee.. you're already detoxing.
    ... but buying tea that is abnormally harsh on your pooper is healthy?
  • blair7290
    Options
    You are annoying. Go away. Pretty sure I just talked to my doctor about it..so unless you're a doctor stfu.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    You are annoying. Go away. Pretty sure I just talked to my doctor about it..so unless you a doctor stfu.
    did you actually read any of the rest of the thread? seriously?

Tell ya what, go ahead and drink the shart yourself into hating the world tea... and report back to all of us on how majestic you feel.

Besides, since you just talked to your doctor... maybe they can help me understand these mysterious toxins. What toxins did your Dr tell you that you needed to get rid of with this tea?
  • blair7290
    Options
    This tea is not strong enough to make you "shart." Unless you have a history of using laxatives and have weak bowls then yeah you will shart...have you tried the tea yourself? have you sharted on yourself? everyone's body is different..duh. thank you goodbye..im done getting dumbed down by you.
  • blair7290
    Options
    Ingredients:

Loose Leaf: Sencha Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Dandelion Leaf, Ginseng Leaf, Lemon Grass, Celery Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Goji Berries (Fresh & Powdered), Açai Powder.

Colon Cleanse: Senna Leaf & Root, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Barley, Lotus Leaf, Lime Leaf & Extract, Psyllium Husk Seed, Phaseolus Calcaratus Seed, Rhubarb Root, Poria Cocos Stem Bark, Valerian Root.

All ingredients are pure, natural & preservative free!

so please tell me whats horrible about these ingredients...?
  • trogalicious
    Options
    This tea is not strong enough to make you "shart." Unless you have a history of using laxatives and have weak bowls then yeah you will shart...have you tried the tea yourself? have you sharted on yourself? everyone's body is different..duh. thank you goodbye..im done getting dumbed down by you.
    still waiting on those toxins, since that's where you started your argument.

I can wait.. since you just talked to your Dr, just hit redial.
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It says on their website that they removed the laxative from the tea, so it won't have that effect anymore. Just got mine in the mail yesterday. I'll let you all know if I shart.
    Oh, and heres this:

BENEFITS OF A COLON CLEANSE:

When your colon is clogged or unclean, your body may not properly digest and absorb nutrients or rid your body of waste effectively (toxicity and deficiency are the only two causes of disease and cleaning your House/Body is the most precious health activity you can perform).

This lack of nutrient absorption and waste build up can put extra strain on your detoxifying organs and make you gain weight! Not to mention also impairing digestion and stressing all of the body’s systems.

One major benefit of a Colon Cleanse is the fact that you are flushing out your insides without adding anything extra to your digestive system. Your intestines are full of waste matter (10-20 pounds in some cases) that is causing extra weight and making your belly look bigger. In order to lose weight, you will find that giving your intestines a good scrub can make your tummy look flatter and reduce the amount of weight in your intestines.

The fact that you are emptying your body without refilling it contributes to keeping the weight off - for good!

The second benefit of cleansing your colon is the fact that all of the toxins that are stored in your body are being flushed out. These toxins are causing your body to retain water, which in turn causes it to retain fat. In order to keep your body functioning properly, it is vital to flush out these toxins that retain water. These same toxins also hinder your efforts to lose fat as they cause your body to run at less than optimum level.

By flushing out the toxins, you give your body a fighting chance at losing weight effectively and permanently.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    tne major benefit of a Colon Cleanse is the fact that you are flushing out your insides without adding anything extra to your digestive system. Your intestines are full of waste matter (10-20 pounds in some cases) that is causing extra weight and making your belly look bigger. In order to lose weight, you will find that giving your intestines a good scrub can make your tummy look flatter and reduce the amount of weight in your intestines.
    Nope.
    The second benefit of cleansing your colon is the fact that all of the toxins that are stored in your body are being flushed out. These toxins are causing your body to retain water, which in turn causes it to retain fat. In order to keep your body functioning properly, it is vital to flush out these toxins that retain water. These same toxins also hinder your efforts to lose fat as they cause your body to run at less than optimum level.

By flushing out the toxins, you give your body a fighting chance at losing weight effectively and permanently.

...again, what toxins? This is such a buzzword.
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I knew you would have fun with that :wink:

Toxins are extra waste buildup in your intestines from eating crappy, processed, GMO food. The purpose is to get rid of it, stop eating all of the crap, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • monicapatituccijones
    monicapatituccijones Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The whole concept of detoxification is nonsense. There's no evidence to support this conclusion. If you have a functional digestive system and kidneys, your body is already doing all the detoxification you need.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    The whole concept of detoxification is nonsense. There's no evidence to support this conclusion. If you have a functional digestive system and kidneys, your body is already doing all the detoxification you need.
    hey now, you stop all that sense-making!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I drink a cup of Slim Tea almost every night. It's natural, no harsh stimulants and actually not marketed as a detox. It tastes great, no stimulants so it doesn't keep you up, warms my belly, fills it up a little and makes for a good night sleep, and a nice smooth morning.

Yeah, if you're eating right and drinking enough water and all that you shouldn't need to detox as the body does it for you.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Science says hi.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-detox-scam-how-to-spot-it-and-how-to-avoid-it/#more-29723

Conclusion
    Any product or service with the words “detox” or “cleanse” in the name is only truly effective at cleansing your wallet of cash. Alternative medicine’s ideas of detoxification and cleansing have no basis in reality. There’s no published evidence to suggest that detox treatments, kits or rituals have any effect on our body’s ability to eliminate waste products effectively. They do have the ability to harm however – not only direct effects, like coffee enemas and purgatives, but the broader distraction away from the reality of how the body actually works and what we need to do to keep it healthy.

“Detox” focuses attention on irrelevant issues, and gives consumers the impression that they can undo lifestyle decisions with quick fixes. Improved health isn’t found in a box of herbs, a bottle of homeopathy, or a bag of coffee pushed into your rectum. The lifestyle implications of a poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, lack of sleep, and alcohol or drug use cannot simply be flushed or purged away. Our kidneys and liver don’t need a detox treatment. If anyone suggests a detox or cleanse to you, you’d do well to ignore the suggestion, and question any other health advice they may offer.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I knew you would have fun with that :wink:

Toxins are extra waste buildup in your intestines from eating crappy, processed, GMO food. The purpose is to get rid of it, stop eating all of the crap, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

jerry-no.gif
  • Jacquelinepar
    Options
    This is just an observation of this forum:

The MAJORITY, not all, but MAJORITY of the people bashing this product or telling you how it doesn't work are people who've never tried it.

And, the MAJORITY of people vouching for it, telling you how it works wonders are people who have tried it or know someone who has tried it.

Just think about that.
  • maymayfp
    Options
    I will speak from personal experience using SMT tea. The loose leaf tea they give you (for everyday use) is great. The ingredients are designed to give you extra energy, boost metabolism, and suppress appetite - all great to get a jump start on your weight loss journey. I noticed that I was eating smaller portions and losing some weight from that alone, great! Now let me tell you about the colon cleanse tea. This is coming from someone who has struggled being regular for some time, but this tea is NOT the answer. I've never experienced abdominal pain to this caliber before. The pain woke me up in the middle of the night (at 4am or so). I am a heavy sleeper and it is very verrrry rare that awaken in the middle of the night. I rushed to the bathroom to try and relieve myself, but I felt nauseous, dizzy/light headed and broke into a horrible sweat. I am not exaggerating in any way - it was just as bad as leaving a hot yoga class. I thought I was going to faint. I felt as if I was trapped in my own body and could not escape. I was near tears...the pain was that bad. I do NOT recommend this colon cleanse tea as it is very harsh on your intestinal tract and very very verrrry painful. If you have epilepsy or any other condition that cannot withstand electrolyte imbalance, please refrain from use - it could trigger a horrible seizure (my sister is epileptic so I know this first hand). This will only make you lose water weight. Something like this is only (maybe) okay for 1 time use, such as Smooth Move Tea. And that is only in the instance if you are extremely backed up. Perhaps my experience was more extreme, but just wanted to share it with all of you. I hope this helps.
  • maymayfp
    Options
    I will also add that since I have began the colon cleanse tea, I have been spotting. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this same thing happening, but I find it even more of a questionable product due to this. I take my birth control pills in the evening (6pm), so perhaps it's flushing it out before my body completely absorbs it? That's my guess since the product is supposed to be consumed at night before bed. Or perhaps it's a different issue... If anyone has any insight on this, that would be helpful. Thanks.