Options

Replies

• sherbetdibdab
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - am trying to log in every day , have 14lb to lose
  • LightersUp
    LightersUp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log in all the time, especially to use the calories counter and see what other users are doing to loose weight. My family aren't really supportive, whenever they invite me to a restaraunt, I order a salad and water and they get mad at me and tell me to get real food and not rabbit food. Which is why I log on here because of the support
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, feel free to add me!!!
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I log in everday too...please feel free to add me!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking to add active people, I'm one of those who will share support. :flowerforyou:
  • jnel90
    jnel90 Posts: 48
    Options
    The more the merrier. Anyone free to add me. :heart: :drinker: :smooched:
  • funkyforager
    funkyforager Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ADD 1 month for me and I am addicted to MFP and love the motivation
  • scrapmum4
    scrapmum4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on a 3 day streak at the moment. Im also looking for others to help me on my journey and in return help someone on their journey.
  • ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf
    ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) and that goes for anyone else :)
  • lonestarsanta2003
    Options
    of course I'll add you.. I been doing great lately and encouragement is always the key... I been loyal to this log in near 2 months now
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Please feel free to add me too, I am logging daily and want to be able to give and get support from friends.
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 16 day streak. I log in and comment every day. I also workout 5-6 days a week and log all of my food (good and bad). Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. :) I have been trying to lose weight for the past month but instead of losing I'm gaining :( . It's really frustrating specially that I workout 4 times a week and try to watch what I eat. I guess that is not enough if I want to lose 10lbs. Where I lack is on the weekend. I eat and snack on all the things i don't during the week and that right there is keeping me from losing the weight i want. I feel so fustruate. :( I also need a friend.

I have the same problems on the weekends! I'll do great during the week then blow all of my hard work in one day (ex: Last Sunday!). On a positive note, I've been losing inches even though I'm not losing lbs.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i log in daily. i am going on 1 year and i comment as much as possible...
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I know I'm 3 pages in, but anyone can add me too!!!
  • amatolauren
    amatolauren Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend!!! all the people im friends with are amazing and wonderful supporters ! i couldn't ask for a better bunch
  • snooz7
    snooz7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I just hit a 25 day streak. I need the support too.
  • sqabhobho
    Options
    I log in and comment and am very supportive. Please could other people add me also. I've been struggling these last few days and feeling sad sack and isolated.
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I log in almost all the time on day 55 right now. Diary is open to friends only
  • gonefishin1282
    gonefishin1282 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...and that goes for anyone! I'm all about helping and supporting each other! I'm close to 40 days logging and try to get on here as much as I can!