Hello everyone

Options
My goal is to lose 25lbs and tone up my body. I have been looking ove rthis site for the last couple of weeks and decided to join 3 days ago. I could use your support and a little motivation. Here we go....

3155126.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm on day 30 today! Love this site and the support! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • frozenimage
    frozenimage Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am sure everyone here will help and motivate as much as they can. I recieved a lot of help just from reading the posts, they also helped keep me motivated on the hard days. I found that it's no the falling off the horse, but the getting back on that makes the difference.

Good Luck
    Jed

P.S. I lost 50+ pounds with the use of this site. I am now weight lifting so it is hard to track as muscle weighs mote then fat.
  • wiset
    wiset Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love this site. I've lost 10 pounds since I started using it on 9/29. All it took was one day on this and I got hooked! Feel free to add me to your list of friends. The more support, the better! It's worked for me.
  • mapinkerton
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last Wednesday. This site has a wealth of information to help you on your journey.

Mary
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    welcome!! this is a great site. you're just a keyboard away from inspiration and most importantly ACCOUNTABILITY. you can add me to your friends too.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find the motivation and drive to meet your goals on this site. I know that it has worked wonders for me. :) Add me as a friend if you'd like.