One year..0 lbs lost

Options
mkcolombia
mkcolombia Posts: 71 Member
Exactly 1 year ago I weighed 153 which is what I weigh today. Normally people on here get all depressed and frustrated with this, but I am excited.

About a year ago I was trying to get pregnant.

11 months ago I found out I was pregnant

My girl is now 3 months old and I am back at my prepregnancy weight!!

Even better, my waist size is smaller now than it was a year ago!

So even though I weigh exactly what I did this time last year, I am very excited about my numbers.

Replies

• EandA85
    EandA85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I know how good that feels! Nice job!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! As you should feel fantastic! Awesome work! :) And congrats on the new addition!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is very cool.

I didn't expect this post to go in quite that direction...but I am happy for you!

I started this year out just hoping to get to where I am now (down about 12 lb from Dec 31st) and I feel like anything else is going to be icing on the cake. Even when I plateau a little bit (which for me is 2-3 weeks with absolutely 0 loss) I remind myself that even if I go a YEAR with no loss, it's still a good thing...so much better than gaining the weight back :-)
  • cloverfield4
    cloverfield4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Aw, that's awesome! Congratulations on the new little one, and on reaching your pre-baby weight. That's a huge milestone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, I ended up gaining about 2st with each pregnancy a total of 6st altogether, it took me till I was 40 to finally lose it all and my daughter was born 14 years ago so you should be so proud of yourself.
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So exciting to add a new little one! Best of luck on losing whatever weight you decide you have left. Prepregnancy weight is an awesome thing and a smaller waist is so much better!
  • TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Best.Post.Ever. Hands down. Congratulations on all fronts.
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    it took me more than a year to get back on to weightloss... job well done for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!