Best tasting quest bar?

Options

Replies

• callmehoots
    callmehoots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    +1 for Cookies & Cream. Can't go wrong with Choc Chip Cookie Dough either, but man, this Cookies & Cream... it tastes just like the ice cream.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Cookies and Cream.

My gluten intolerant self is so very pleased to have that oreo-ish taste in my mouth again and feel okay about it since it's full of protein!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    And the supply is apparently limited in Canada. The 2 stores that claim to sell 'em nearby, have both been out for weeks. So, we were just in the USA, and I bought a box of Chocolate Brownie. They taste just like a chocolate bar, and are by far the best tasting protein bars I've ever tasted. Unfortunately for me, the wife, and boy both think so, too. This is the 1st time any of us has tasted a Quest Bar, so I have a lot of other flavors to try.

I now have a rapidly depleting box of Quest bars, and a big @!#%$&*! problem.

You can try online - both Canadianprotein.com and Lowcarbcanada.ca both sell them by the case, and have pretty fast shipping. I have ordered from both places and been very happy.

My Fav Flavors:

Cookies and Cream & White Choclate Raspberry for sure.

Double Chocolate Chunk tasted great at first, but I found there to be a bad aftertaste.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Cookie Dough then Cookies and Cream
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Apple Pie.

Cookies n Cream is good. Strawberry Cheesecake is a downright disappointment.
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Peanut Butter by far !!
  • cms0417
    cms0417 Posts: 13
    Options
    The new cookies and cream followed by chocolate chip cookie dough and double chocolate chunk :P

Totally agree!!
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Im gonna go controversial and say Cinnamon Roll.

I have only tried 4 flavours though. Cookie Dough is my other fav :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    And the supply is apparently limited in Canada. The 2 stores that claim to sell 'em nearby, have both been out for weeks. So, we were just in the USA, and I bought a box of Chocolate Brownie. They taste just like a chocolate bar, and are by far the best tasting protein bars I've ever tasted. Unfortunately for me, the wife, and boy both think so, too. This is the 1st time any of us has tasted a Quest Bar, so I have a lot of other flavors to try.

I now have a rapidly depleting box of Quest bars, and a big @!#%$&*! problem.

You can try online - both Canadianprotein.com and Lowcarbcanada.ca both sell them by the case, and have pretty fast shipping. I have ordered from both places and been very happy.

My Fav Flavors:

Cookies and Cream & White Choclate Raspberry for sure.

Double Chocolate Chunk tasted great at first, but I found there to be a bad aftertaste.

Thanks. For the last couple of weeks, I'd been lurking around the 2 stores that claim to sell them... and was repeatedly told that they were on order, but not showing up. But, after actually trying them, I now HAVE to have them, and I just ordered 4 boxes from Canadianprotein.com. I suspect with the free shipping, that they'll be cheaper than buying them in the store, anyhow.
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    quest peanut butter cups
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Cookies & Cream!

THIS!!!! In fact it is one of the few that I actually like the taste of. Coconut Cashew would be my second choice!
  • mildammm
    mildammm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Apple pie!
  • mindyvanwesten
    Options
    cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough. I like the cookie dough heated. 350 degree for five minutes or until light brown. tastes like a cookie.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Damn you all! I've never had a Quest bar, but now I want a bunch in all the flavors. I hope they don't suck.
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Cookie dough and coconut cashew

Worst: Pb&jelly
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cookies & Cream is so good! I'm addicted. White Chocolate Raspberry is a close second.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    tie between cookies & cream and chocolate chip cookie dough

This! Though, it is so hard to pick - almost all of them are great! I love the PB&J, Strawberry Cheesecake and Mixed Berry too!

The only ones I really don't like are Double Chocolate and PB Supreme - too gritty! Blech!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hands down, double chocolate chunk. ...why go chocolate chip when you can go CHOCOLATE chocolate chip? :)
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Coooooookie dough! :)
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Raspberry!!!!:smile: