Which vitamins do you take ?

Options
Hi guys, since January ive been making sure i take my vitamins on a regular basis.
I am female,age 23 and have a POOR diet !

I currently take tesco multivitamin + iron, and H&B calcium and vitamin D . Today I have purchased the H&B triple omega 3 ,6 ,9 !

Since strating taking vitamins regularly ive noticed ive more energy i am in a better mood than i was previously .

Is there anything else you would reccomend i take ?

what do you take ? :)

Replies

• clyn27
    clyn27 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and take a multi vitamin with caffeine in it. I had a terrible addiction to soda (22 days sober today lol) so I needed something to wean me off of it with out giving me an awful crash. It was so bad to the point where if I did not get my first soda of the day in by 10 am I had a wicked head ach for the rest of the day. This vitamin has worked great for me. The caffeine in it is = to about a cup of coffee ( I hate coffee other wise I would have switched to that). It gives me a little kick to jump start my day and keeps the head achs away for the most part. I also take vitamin c because I have a 4 year old in pre-k and an 18 month old in day care and they are little germ factories who like to share colds more than they like to share toys.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    With a healthy balanced diet, scientifically there is not much need for us peeps in the Western world to worry about taking vitamins. I do take Berocca every so often though but nothing else.
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, calcium, vit D, krill oil, raspberry ketones, COQ10. At my (young) age of 48 I am very happy to say that I am on NO prescriptions at all and all my bloodwork always comes out great. I have to take extra calcium and 5000 IU of Vit D though.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Does fish oil, (enteric coated) and cinnamon capsules count?
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I eat plant based the majority of the time. The only vitamins I take are B12 and D.
  • bjg2993
    bjg2993 Posts: 107
    Options
    Omega oil capsules and just a general multivitamin that's supposedly good for hair, skin and nails.

I don't eat any fish and never have, and since starting the omega a couple of months ago it seems to have worked wonders for my mental functioning.