Over 50 looking for friends to succeed with

Options
12346»

Replies

• bonnie053
    bonnie053 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 56 and have been having such a hard time sticking to any plan. I am hoping to find encouragement here and also be an encouragement.
  • georgebrennan716
    Options
    Good luck.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi 53 here I'm very active have two horses workout 4-5 times a week comment often and try to be motivational. However been a little slacking in logging my food lately. I could probably use a little kick somewhere. :-). I'm always looking for more active friends in my age group. Feel free to add as friend!
  • swinton64
    Options
    I am way over 50 (64) and would love to chat with another Fitness Pal! I have lost a lot of weight three times through Weight Watchers - my last was 113 pounds off when I was 53 - it can be done! For me, getting over the first hump of weight loss is the hardest part - shedding the pounds is easier when clothes start fitting better and people start to notice.
  • moma4boys
    moma4boys Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 51 and would like to join this group. I lost 12.5 lbs on Nutrisystem and then got diagnosed with celiacs. I have been doing MFP for 25 days now and during that time have lost an additional 5.4 pounds for a total of about 18 pounds. I have 28 pounds to go though.
  • avargas15
    avargas15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ana and I just turned 50. I'm on on day 2 of MFP this go round. Let's encourage each other! Let's see if I remember how to add a friend. :-)
  • corbridge
    corbridge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 50 and a half. If you want some encouragement, add me
  • KYKimberly
    KYKimberly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all ~ I'm fighting the same battles that most of you are. I am determined to get the rest of this weight off. I'd love to have more friends on MFP to fight this fight as a team! Send me a friend request if you'd like. I'm 56, a widow, and live in the mountains of Kentucky. Look forward to hearing from y'all. :flowerforyou:
  • Burbanette2014
    Options
    Hello Everyone ,

I'm over 50 and Recently New to MFP . I'm looking for support and motivation on my weightloss journey.. Glad to see that there are more people over 50 who are trying to achieve the same things. Please feel free to add me as a friend .

Thank you
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am well over 50! Last year I celebrated a birthday with a zero in it. Would love to make some friends here, I just found this site. If you want to friend me, I would be delighted!
    June
  • georgebrennan716
    Options
    Good luck. You can do this.
  • SusyQsZoo
    Options
    Hiall, I turned 53 in Oct. And you can add me if you like!
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
  • lisalisa94585
    lisalisa94585 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I will be 55 in mid May. Weight stayed the same on my weekly weigh in, but feeling better since I have lost some weight in the last year. I haven't had menopause yet. Just starting to have monthly getting close together so it looks like I am transitioning. Still having difficulty in not letting work stress affect me by wanting to just pig out.. I know we all have the same struggles!:smile: .
  • Rozless
    Rozless Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I joined MFP today, but began my weight loss journey about 3 weeks ago. So far I have lost 5lbs but have a long way to go to reach my weight loss goal of 30lbs. My 54 year old body puts up more of a fight when it comes to shedding pounds than the younger model of me once did, but I am determined. I am approaching this entire process with a positive a attitude...knowing that each day brings me closer to a healthier, stronger, and wiser me. I am excited by the challenges that lie ahead and the strength that I find inside of myself to meet them. It would be my pleasure to join you all on the walk on the road to overall improved well-being.
  • tskrzypek
    Options
    Hi, I'm 52 and just started. Lots more gray hair, lots less metabolism. I've gone from being excited about starting a fitness plan to anxiety about whether it's my last best chance. I'm rooting for you, please, root for me ! To see women my age with success stories will be a big help !!
  • Keto60man
    Keto60man Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi not sure I am posting correctly
  • Keto60man
    Keto60man Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Very sorry about your husband. Very nasty disease. Good that you put your mind to a different place