Need friends that actually log in!

Options

Replies

• amycorr11
    amycorr11 Posts: 11
    Options
    I need some friends that I can hold myself accountable to! Feel free to add me for extra motivation and support. It's much more doable and fun when you have other like minded individuals who understand what you're going through. :)
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I log in daily- I also workout a lot-I am very active and believe in a support system-feel free to add me I am on 140 day streak-:smile:
  • Fatrus40
    Fatrus40 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me im here every day .. in fact a few times a day ... need support at well
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am here everyday.. Work out 3-4 times a week.
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You can add me - so can others - I log in almost every day and try to be supportive and helpful.
  • CoordinatedKate
    CoordinatedKate Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's my first day and I think I need to add some of you for some motivation!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too. My story is similar to a lot of others.... I work out 3-5 times a week, track my food, and try to stay in my calories.
  • NotAResolution
    NotAResolution Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (goes for anyone). I'm back again after a long time off and am logging in every day and tracking everything.
  • ittybittykittyy
    ittybittykittyy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ohhh add me! I need to be held more accountable for my calories and logging in!! I am trying to shed the baby weight a year and a half later, would love to have friends to chat with for support. :)
  • carolinatx
    carolinatx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this post! I have been logging food and exercise for for about a week, then got sick and took a couple days off, but getting back on it today. I only knew about the app, didn't know about the online community/website so I have sent out some friend requests thanks to your post and I'm looking forward to getting some much needed support. :-D
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I need the motivation!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, logging every crumb of food and every calorie of exercise burned!
  • chelley449
    chelley449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I log in everyday. :happy:
  • hnewman07
    hnewman07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i am in everyday feel free to add me!!!!
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My name is Billy 22 white male need new friends that actually log in on here and would always want to talk. ADD ME
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I doooo!
  • kjungie2014
    kjungie2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out again and I would also Love the support!! I am on a five day streak!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Bananna411
    Options
    I log everyday, open diary, and comment as much as i can.

Feel free to send a request :)
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and check in and "chat" in the comments. I always welcome new friends.