Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends that actually log in!

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    I've been logging for 115 days straight so far and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me :)
  • Accountess
    Accountess Posts: 29 Member
    Hi anyone can friend me I log in every day, comment and support. My diary is open as well.
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Add me! New friends are always welcome! I'm on a 23 day streak :smile:
  • MelissaDonahue12
    MelissaDonahue12 Posts: 18 Member
    I have logged in since the beginning of the year, and plan to continue to do so. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • dinosaurjam
    dinosaurjam Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I'll add you, and you can feel free to add me. I log in almost every single day; I've decided to allow myself one or two days a week where I don't track what I eat or my workouts (still eating well, etc., just not writing it down) because I can get reeeeally obsessive about calorie tracking, and I'm trying to avoid that. But 5-6 days a week I log in, and I'm trying to get more active in the forums and stuff too. (I just started tracking again this month, so I'm starting out, haha.)
  • gleekymoho
    gleekymoho Posts: 19 Member
    loving all the positivity and support from the people on this post. I would love some new friends so we can support one another. Anyone can send me a request :):D
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    I'm on everyday, anyone feel free to add me
  • eritchot
    eritchot Posts: 4
    well i can put you on a friend!!!!!
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    I only have a 10 day streak BUT I have only been on the board 10 days. Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter.
  • Add me! I just made an account about 9 days ago but I log in daily and keep track of everything all day. :)
  • I am active and I have been here for four days but I am extremely active and constantly moving/ reading blogs.
  • jmarcin78
    jmarcin78 Posts: 34
    I'm on day 26 and blog every day. Sometimes I forget to log food, but that is my problem. Feel free to add me.
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log everyday and comment where I can. Currently on a 68 day streak.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    I'm on a 51 day streak and always looking for more friends on here :)
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    52 days! add me :)
  • sjokkebollefeita
    sjokkebollefeita Posts: 10 Member
    I would love to have some more friends to go on this journey with, I am just two weeks in my (at least) 40 lbs weightloss and so far it is going really great! I log in everyday, so would be awesome with some friends who do the same :) Cheers!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    I'm a little over à 70 day streak! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Totally adding you, always can use more active people :)
  • sseale1
    sseale1 Posts: 6 Member
    I log in every day and my diary is open to friends. Add me if you like!
  • toad_allyinlove
    toad_allyinlove Posts: 39 Member
    ★★★Hi I log everyday on almost 150 days. My diary is open feel free to add me everyone ★★★