I'm in college, being healthy is tough.

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Grace and I'm 20 years old. As a sophomore in college, it's hard to stay fit and eat right. I'm looking for some friends to help me lose 10 pounds! Feel free to add me and we can be motivational for each other :)
thank you!

Replies

• leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I agree! It's so hard. I'm a junior in college and looking for friends as well :]
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ah! I couldn't agree more.. I was doing so well during the fall term and completely have lost any sort of regime since after christmas. I'm trying to get back on track, anyone in the same boat feel free to add me.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student and let myself start doing some nasty emotional eating when I had a prof making crazy last fall...so hard to get back into healthier eating patterns! Yesterday, I was under. If every day were like today, I'd gain 2 lbs in 5 weeks. At least yesterday, it was a loss of 6 lbs in 5 weeks.
  • hklover2011
    hklover2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a current junior with a biology major in college. Last semester was not so great, it wasn't until last week (spring break) that I had a realization about my lack of working out. The rest of this semester I plan on working out, mostly lifting and high intensity interval training, and eating healthier.
  • Donna8M
    Donna8M Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    You all are a lot younger than me but I too am in college! Going back to finish a degree.. and this last month has been so full of food and celebrations and I have fallen off the tracking wagon... I got on the scale and it's up again!!!! I hate when that happens... Would love to have any friends that are interested in kicking my butt...
    Donna
  • jacqfitz1
    jacqfitz1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm in my third year of studies at a Canadian business school, also trying to eat right and stay healthy. I was eating terrible and never working out in my first semester this year because of the hectic nature of my school, but I have recently started eating right again and exercising daily.

I'm looking for friends to help motivate me, and I accept all friend requests :)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sophomore in college here! I lost most of my weight before going to school, but have been steadily maintaining for a while. Totally relate to it being hard, with everything going on!

I am always open for new friends in the same place, so please feel free to add :)
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/Lp_GMMv9bxM

:) I really liked this video, and I found it totally interesting for anyone trying to implement a healthy lifestyle while in school.

Good luck!

x