What can I do?

Options
According to my tracker, I ate too few calories today. I had balanced meals and exercise but I didn't eat enough? I felt full and I hate eating when I am not hungry. What do I do??

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    According to my tracker, I ate too few calories today. I had balanced meals and exercise but I didn't eat enough? I felt full and I hate eating when I am not hungry. What do I do??

How much under were you? Was the difference due to your exercise? I can't view your diary so can't really make any recommendations. It's about 11 pm here not sure what time it is where you are - but if you are truly satisfied and not hungry - go to bed - tomorrow comes soon enough.
  • bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Whenever this happens to me, my body usually comes looking for those leftover calories within the next couple days. Save them for tomorrow.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Because you diary isn't visible I'll take a guess you are far too less fat. Fat is important for your hormones. Eat full fat dairy, avocado, healthy oils, coconut/nuts and nut buters, seeds etc..
  • easjer
    easjer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Eat something else?

One day under or one day over don't make an enormous difference. Think about it more in terms of averaging out over a week. Don't force it if you aren't hungry, but likewise, don't make it a habit to eat too low (that has the potential to wreak havoc on your metabolism).
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    That is when I resort to cookies, candy, chips or ice cream. It is a messed up thing. Lift weights instead.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    If I'm short on calories, a serving of nuts usually does the job.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm an almondholic
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    then dont eat anymore
    if you are full, you are FULL
    save the extra calories for the weekend when eating out with family and/or friends OR celebrating a birthday/holiday etc...
  • laurenmurf_
    Options
    Listen to your body! If you're full, don't eat :)
  • aimladuke
    aimladuke Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A spoon full of peanutbutter with a couple chocolate chips is a nice treat and can increase your calories but is still healthy.