i didn't jog for 10 minutes...

Options
i jogged for ELEVEN minutes solid! so proud of myself. and afterwards, i followed it up with two segments of 7.5 minutes of jogging, alternated between 3 minute walking segments. that put my total jogging time to a little over 25 minutes out of my 42 minute c25k routine! i'm on cloud 9 right now! YAY!!!

Replies

• sweetie89207
    Options
    sweet!!! i cant jog to save my life :-( maybe after a few more lbs gone!

congrats
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's exciting. Congratulations!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an awesome feeling!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great Job!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you are doing an amazing job
  • lms2486
    lms2486 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! Good for you! I started c25k in September and just a couple weeks ago i was able to run a whole 3 miles. I'm so happy!!!! You're going to feel great as you start to run longer and longer!!!!!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I have to give you BIG props for that, jogging is so hard. I can do 2 minutes on a good day and even that doesn't happen too often cause it my knee. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can jog.
  • kpepper07
    Options
    Farlik (or farlick) is the best way to start to jog. Google it.......it alway is a great way to burn fat. First thing in the moning is the best. What it is..............you start a slow walk, build up to a fast walk then jog for just a couple minutes, then walk again and then jog then sprint the walk and repeat....................you are changing your speed and tricking the body to burn more fat! Try it!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    good job non-mom
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i'll check that out kpepper - sounds pretty cool!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! That's an awesome accomplishment. Before you know it you'll be running 3 miles!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! That is a great accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!