over 100 pounds gone and I'm never going back :)

Options

Replies

• blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I dont go back either, sometimes I feel ashamed looking at old pictures..how I could do it to myself? insane ! Well done Stefania, you look great
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you must be so proud :)
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look really great :) You looked lovely before, but you look so confident in yourself now. Congratulations! (and cute dog too :P)
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an achievement. Congratulations x.x.
  • jeyloz
    jeyloz Posts: 36
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done, what an inspiration you are! :)
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I know my journey is not over, this was never a diet to me, it was a lifestyle change that will stick with me for the rest of my life!
    I hope you all accomplish your goals, anything is possible if you're willing to work for it! :)

This is exactly why you were so successful - a diet is a temporary, short-term change. A lifestyle change is what it takes to achieve what you have & to keep the changes you made permanently. This is what we all need to be striving for. Your other post, where you mention not taking the 2nd piece of pizza is a great example of this being that lifestyle change - eat the things you like, but exercise control over how much you have. With a diet you would eliminate these things until you hit your goal & then go right back to whatever you were doing before. With a lifestyle change, you understand what's needed to maintain the success you've had. Congratulations, you look fantastic, & thanks for the reminder of what needs to be done.........
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! You look awesome.
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look mahhhh-velous!! :flowerforyou:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Nice work - you look fantastic! I'll bet you feel great!
  • EllenTebbits
    EllenTebbits Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Thank you for posting your story, it is so inspiring to hear from people who stick with it to achieve their goals, no matter what their goals are.

PS, LOVE the tutu.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - and you look great!
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You don't even look like the same person anymore! Wow!!!! I am so happy for you, you look so happy. Congrats to you girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    That's some fine dedication! Keep up the good work.
  • stefaniatassone
    Options
    thank you so much for the support! :)

44526098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration to everyone on this weight loss journey. Way to go! You look great!
  • candai79
    candai79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great, could you please give tips and tricks of how you lost the weight. I have to lose a lot of weight but am not doing so good.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I've been eating like crap recently and really needed this motivation. Thank you. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!