Kerry Katona - God awful woman
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Paris Hilton as she is famous without talent or pedigree
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Seriously no one has mentioned Kristen Stewart yet?!? :noway:
    Her "I don't care about anything" and bored look all the time drives me crazy. She makes me want to gag. :sick:
    I never understood the appeal when all the Twilight crap was happening, and she CAN NOT ACT worth beans!!!
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Joan Rivers, a potty mouth does not equal funny. And her voice grates
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Her "I don't care about anything" and bored look all the time drives me crazy. She makes me want to gag. :sick:
    I never understood the appeal when all the Twilight crap was happening, and she CAN NOT ACT worth beans!!!

She always has this "I think I'm constipated" look on her face
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Martha Stewart... If she is even a celebrity... I want to hit her in the head with a golf shoe.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I will never understand people that hate Beyonce or Jay Z. They're the least annoying celebs imo, they have no scandals or anything and theyre super talented

And yet you include Lorde on your list, a 16 year old girl from New Zealand whose mother was a poet laureate, who doesn't use the hype surrounding her to act like a deplorable human being like Bieber or Miley, who actually writes all her own songs (the same can't be said for Hova or Beyonce), who is actually a pretty grounded person (http://www.npr.org/2013/09/30/227790278/lorde-doesnt-have-a-bentley-but-the-charts-will-do), who is also super talented, and also stays out of the media for scandalous reasons.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    There's quite a large list....but the most annoying to be is AHH-NOLD. "I'll be back"....I hope not! LOL
    Can't act for the life of him! He just comes across as CHEEZY!
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Matthew McConaughey, He's every where and so in love with himself (Gilbert Godfrey is annoying also LOL)

"Alright, alright, alright" LOL

Annoying yes....but I love his acting.
  • SportSpork
    Options
    I donno I don't pay a lot of attention to celebrities...especially the ones who are famous just for being (in)famous

Chris Brown? He's pretty unlikable. And the fact that he still has fans, especially young female fans, is a little disturbing.
    Wait what? He has a fanbase? They must be very diplomatic. :laugh:
  • SportSpork
    Options
    Didn't Beyonce lip-sync when she was singing at the white-house?
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Well there's not many listed here that I would enjoy hitting over the head with a plank
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I donno I don't pay a lot of attention to celebrities...especially the ones who are famous just for being (in)famous

Chris Brown? He's pretty unlikable. And the fact that he still has fans, especially young female fans, is a little disturbing.

irish band, the original rudeboys, were asked to do support act for chris brown on tour, they refused, they had written a song a few months previous about domestic violence. I was happy to hear they refused!

Ps. anyone kardashian, or on MTV, it's not about the music anymore :-(
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

OMG, this! ^^^
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    "The Situation"

He is the culmination of everything I hate about modern American male culture. Self-centered, image-obsessed, arrogant, people user. Bonus douche points for wearing sunglasses at night.

msg-127618541976-3.jpg
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    "The Situation"

He is the culmination of everything I hate about modern American male culture. Self-centered, image-obsessed, arrogant, people user. Bonus douche points for wearing sunglasses at night.

msg-127618541976-3.jpg
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    "The Situation"

msg-127618541976-3.jpg
    Hahaha:) don't hold back now...tell us how you really feel:)))
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    justin beiber by far

what a disgrace to Canadians and it makes me sad that kids are suppose to look up to him
    thankful my 12 yr old daughter cant stand him !!

Exactly....my 11 year old can't stand him either...Canada please take him back!
  • marionmmm
    marionmmm Posts: 61
    Options
    Jay Z & Beyonce

Jennifer Lawrence

THIS. Jay Z please go away