30yo Female Looking for Similar Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Laka615
    Laka615 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Also 30 years old. Use MFP everyday and track everything. Would love to get and give support! :)
  • Seyi
    Seyi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! In my thirties. Looking to lose about 45 lbs. I run marathons but have started asking in my training. I have kept eating like I am training though. This has resulted in me gaining a lot. I would like more people to be accountable to for both working out and watching my intake. This thread sounds like great people! Can we be friends?
  • woltab
    woltab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @ndriedger - Why would I care about your nationality? Has that been an issue for you in the past?!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me- Im on daily and my diary is open =)
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm 30, near goal, but I have a ton of fitness goals that keep me active on MFP. I log daily, check in with my friends, and my diary is open.
  • katiebash78
    Options
    I am also looking for encouragement and getting back on track for hopefully the last time.....feel free to add me also!
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I'm always checking in :happy: :smile:
  • Loss4TheWin
    Loss4TheWin Posts: 249
    Options
    So, I can't really promise to be active, but I can promise to try. I'm in my 30s and have struggled with weight issues my whole life... weight *issues*, not actually weight. I was told I was overweight almost every day of my childhood and teen years and believed it with all my being; only to look back at photos of myself and realize...I wasn't. But I started to be. I guess the whole "fat struggle" reminded me of home and maternal love, so when that voice was gone from my life, I started to do it to myself, like a security blanket - and in telling myself I was fat, I became...well...fat. Ta daaah!

I've been on and off MFP for a long time...made progress, did some backsliding, but I've never had friends on here. Maybe that's what I need...? I don't know, I'll keep trying things until something works. So friend me if you'd like. I'll give it a go - being active and supportive and whatnot...but I make no guarantees and I wont be offended if you unfriend me for inactivity.
  • threedogswc
    threedogswc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new and I also need all the help and good advice I can find.
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi! Support on this website is amazing! I'm 32 and fairly active on a daily basis. Anyone can feel free to add me!