GIRLS IN THERE 20'S LOOKING TO LOSE 100+ POUNDS

Options
Just looking for people in the same boat, I need support! And I would love to be part of your journey.

Replies

• Mikylee_Hintz
    Mikylee_Hintz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 21..turning 22 in a couple months looking to lose 110 pounds or so! Feel free to add me!
  • NurseEmmyEm
    NurseEmmyEm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 24, and will be 25 in July. I am looking to lose about 130-140 lbs. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 28 and am on the road to lose 120lbs so feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • meg_0103
    meg_0103 Posts: 25
    Options
    well i am 29 so hopefully that still counts...lol I am trying to loose 120lbs. Havent done well so far. Need friends to keep motivated. Add me if you wish :)
  • GirlyFrankie
    GirlyFrankie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, but I will be 29 in August so I hope that still counts. I am in need of friends who are not only on the same journey but are willing to give me feedback where improvement is needed. Please feel free to add me.
  • Srsmith1955
    Srsmith1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 24, at the beginning was looking to lose 100+ but now I need 60ish more pounds to go. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have another 100lbs to lose. Everyone can feel free to add me. I've been on here for 17 days straight to far and have no plans of stopping!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies... I'm 28 and have 100 lbs to lose! Would love some new friends... feel free to add me
  • Ashleybrooke8783
    Ashleybrooke8783 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 ????
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in my late twenties and HAVE lost over 100lbs. You can feel free to add me :wink:
  • Romyarts2014
    Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am 21 years old starting at 400 pounds :)
    lost 12 so far and started 2 weeks ago .

friend me
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on here as well. I am 24, turning 25 in july, I am looking to loose 100lbs Plus. Feel free to add me
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What worked for you? Some important lessons you learned? WHat would your advice be for someone just starting out? How long did it take you? Sorry just filled with questions.
  • Imnofallacy
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 and I'm at a size 22 I hate it always feeling uncomfortable I want to be a size 10 but I need a lot of support I'd really appreciate it!!!!!
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will be 26 next month - I have lost 86 pounds so far and have another 50 - 60 pounds to loose - feel free to add me! :)
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, but I have 100+ to lose as well o-^ I added you!
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 turning 27 in September. I need to lose about125 lbs. I try to be supportive to people if they need the help! Add me! :drinker:
  • doover3
    doover3 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi girls, Im 21 and have 100lbs to lose overall, with a target to lose 50 this year. Feel free to add me :)
  • colivb94
    colivb94 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im 19, but I'm trying to loose 50-60lbs! Im going on an international trip this summer, trying to get into shape for that and also for a year long backpacking trip a few years from now. as well as just be in shape and be more comfortable in my body. everyone can add me if they want!
  • Harmlesss
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose another 125 lbs. It's a long journey, but I know I and everyone else can do it!
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to see some support on my feed too. :)