Workout Music

Options
What do you listen to while you are working out?

For me I love fast pace music. Right now I'm listening to Lady Gaga, Distrubed, Fall Out boy, Evanescence, Linkin Park,Beyonce, and Hoobastank to name a few.

Replies

• jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Limp Bizkit....Break Stuff, My Generation, and Hot Dog are all three songs that get my butt in gear.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    It depends on if its a cardio day or a lifting day.

Lifting days I go with Metal/Rock- Revamp, Nightwish, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Epica

Cardio- I go with Trap or house music - Asking Alexandria did a whole stepped up and scratched album that's usually my go to.
  • brandi_kae
    brandi_kae Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the Jock Jams station on Pandora. Has some good old school jams with good beats. Plus, some of the old school stuff makes me think back to high school, then I think about how fit I was, and that gives me motivation to keep moving :)
  • GeminiFitness1
    GeminiFitness1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Here at my Gym we have an IPod that plays music at 125-140bpm all variety of music from 60's to Today. It is not blasting too loud. All the members love it who listen to it.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Foo Fighters!!!
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    METAL!!! Amon Amarth (Viking Metal, totally awesome), Slipknot, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Dark Tranquility, etc.....
  • bmarvel14
    Options
    metal is the best thing to get the heart rate up and kepp things intense for me. also, if its got good lyrics to piss me off it makes me try a little a harder. all that remains, icon for hire, in this moment, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engaged, volbeat, metallica. can't go wrong with any of them.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Slayer, Immolation, Pantera, Morbid Angel, Basement Jaxx, The Handsome Family right now... glad to see some other people who listen to metal while working out :-)