Need friends, motivation

Options
colivb94
colivb94 Posts: 44 Member
Im looking for friends who also update the diary everyday, to keep me motivated myself!

Replies

• Mboyce824
    Mboyce824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Livee, I would love to be the person who gets you going every day!. I just rejoined today after a long time away. My husband and I have joined a gym and are going together along with counting our calories. We have been doing so for only about 3 weeks but the payoff is already showing. We feel better, move better and our happiness level has been raise through the roof. Just let me know what you'd like from me every day and I won't let you down. Promise
    Marilyn:flowerforyou:
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can friend me... I update everyday.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, multiple times a day, so feel free to add me :) Good luck!
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I update everyday. I think it's becoming an obsession! I even update PB's for him! LOL
  • cavelady88
    Options
    I'm on everyday! Feel free to add me! :)
  • DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday!
  • SCSmalley
    SCSmalley Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm only on day 4 of this, but I've been on every day, and I plan to continue that. Feel free to add me. I need some motivation too :)
  • MaekaGaming
    MaekaGaming Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to here myself, just started yesterday. Doing my best to update every day so if you'd like to friend me, I am always looking to find new friends!