hello helloo

Options
Just thought I would stop by and say Hi, I am a 30 year old, homeschool, mother of three. I have been working out for 4 weeks now, I lost 7.5 inches. But, gained four pounds. I am really hoping to see the little gain, gone when I get back on the scale Monday. But, I have noticed a huge difference in the way my cloths fit. ..... So, I wont worry about it to much. Right now, I am working out to Slim in 6, and doing my very best to eat right. I love to workout, so that hasn't been to much of a problem. Eating clean has been a whole other story..... My friend found myfitnesspal and shared it with me. My hope is that the food log will help me to get on track and stay there. I also look forward to getting to know others who are dealing with the same thing.

:flowerforyou: Jen

Replies

• ShotGunn
    Options
    Just thought I would stop by and say Hi, I am a 30 year old, homeschool, mother of three. I have been working out for 4 weeks now, I lost 7.5 inches. But, gained four pounds. I am really hoping to see the little gain, gone when I get back on the scale Monday. But, I have noticed a huge difference in the way my cloths fit. ..... So, I wont worry about it to much. Right now, I am working out to Slim in 6, and doing my very best to eat right. I love to workout, so that hasn't been to much of a problem. Eating clean has been a whole other story..... My friend found myfitnesspal and shared it with me. My hope is that the food log will help me to get on track and stay there. I also look forward to getting to know others who are dealing with the same thing.

:flowerforyou: Jen
  • myfitz4life
    myfitz4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Don't worry about the weight gain. Just keep eating right, keep a positive attitude, and stay active. Good luck and let us know if you need anything. :wink:

~Ashley