New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to MFP too. I'm trying to lose 70 pounds. I'm finally ready to put in the work and stop looking for the quick fix. It seems like I always have good intentions, just never fully follow through. I have absolutely no excuse to not eat well or workout now, so I'm ready to do what it takes. I welcome and appreciate any help or advice you have for me. I would love to meet some new friends on here so we can support each other. Good luck to everyone =)

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    welcome & congrats on the 1st day of the rest of your life. I wish you great success on your new lifestyle change journey. Feel free to friend me as a supportive friend here on MFP
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hi, i can remember my 1st step a couple months ago, i love the support and it challenges me to lose the w8. good luck, add me as 1 of ur friend if u so desire.
  • kazzanelson
    kazzanelson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI there! Hope you find this as useful as I have. It's been really motivating for me and if you have any questions there are always lots of answers on the message boards. Add me as a friend if you like!