Back again, this time no stopping!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Kendra. I was on this website before I got married to try to lose weight. When the wedding got closer it was extremely hard to keep up with it. But now I'm back and ready to get this weight off! My husband and I are going to be working out starting 3 days a week, an hour a day. We just got weighed in and we started our first day of cardio! I'm so excited and so ready to lose these pounds! I'm living in Utah at the moment--husbands in the military! But I will be moving back to Texas when he goes off to Korea in April, he will be gone for a year :(. It's going to be hard but we will get through it. After that we are headed to Italy to be stationed there for two years!! Anyway, I'm excited to be on this website again. And, lets get started!

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    From one mil wife to another welcome back & I wish you & your hubby well on your new lifestyle change journey. Looks like you've already made the important first steps of getting back into it & that's signing on. Keep logging, you two should do great. We are Navy, & my husband arrives back home (Japan) today and he is my best workout partner. It can be a little rough being distracted with them being away but you gotta give yourself motivational speeches, & stay connected to MFP for the support. Best wishes